Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

16 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Let's all settle down.  It's not the real Frank's (which is from freaking Ohio anyway, I think); it's Frank's crappy brand of dry seasonings.

Just now, Eleven said:

Let's all settle down.  It's not the real Frank's (which is from freaking Ohio anyway, I think); it's Frank's crappy brand of dry seasonings.

Huh? Settle down?

I was just passing along some recall info.

In case someone, anyone bought it. Golly Gee wiz Professor.

5 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Huh? Settle down?

I was just passing along some recall info.

In case someone, anyone bought it. Golly Gee wiz Professor.

I am telling you to settle the ***** down, right now.  There will be consequences otherwise.  You think the McCormick family ***** around?  No.  They don't.  They kill Zamboni drivers.  I've seen it happen.  So settle down right now. 

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Seems those going around. Hope you feel better. Mine lasted like three days

The last time I was sick was the first week of January 2020. It’s funny, you take off the masks and the cold returns.

Hmmmm, maybe they actually do work. Who knew?... well, actually everyone knew.

13 minutes ago, SwampD said:

The last time I was sick was the first week of January 2020. It’s funny, you take off the masks and the cold returns.

Hmmmm, maybe they actually do work. Who knew?... well, actually everyone knew.

I read an article that said our immune systems were actually in need of soft ware upgrades since the pandemic had separated us all for so long and regular pathogens (If that's the right term) are making their rounds and getting us while we are unprotected from stuff we would have normally experienced. Or something like that. Lot of people getting hit with colds lately

On 7/22/2021 at 6:00 PM, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Yeah, but at least acknowledging that someone obeyed it and stopped isnt asking a lot. It's the law here too but I don't step off the curb until I see that someone is stopping. Too many people don't. 

More people should stop and thank me for not killing them today.

• Haha (+1) 1

My complaint:

How in the hell do the Pegulas expect to sell tickets this year?

I'll probably attend a bunch of games like usual, but I'm also an addict. The typical fan has long abandoned this team, and the casual fan even moreso.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gabrielor said:

I'll probably attend a bunch of games like usual, but I'm also an addict. The typical fan has long abandoned this team, and the casual fan even moreso.

They lost me 1-2 years ago. I don't think I've watched a whole game in at least that long.

EDIT: now that I think about it, I'm not sure I could watch the games. We moved Pietowne to Ithaca in June, and I may be in the market; I'm sure not getting cable. In Philly I did NHL.tv for awhile.

Edited by MattPie

Amazing how much people complain about in-app purchases on games that mostly let you play for free. For instance, someone gripes about having to pay something like 4.99 for 2 spins in Coin Master, when other said that we could store up to 1200. Here was my snarky response:

Screenshot_20210805-230639_Facebook.jpg

My blood pressure dropped last Saturday morning about 1AM

i proceeded to fall backwards over the end of the tub

Fell on my azz with my legs over the side, tried like hell to sit up and get out but I think I hit my head on the back wall, knocking myself unconscious.

couldn’t get out, ‘yelled’ for help just before.

I was told I got pulled out around 3AM. I don’t remember much. Couldn’t move until Tuesday.  Felling better now but I’m a Vincent Van Gogh painting of bruises all over.

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, spndnchz said:

My blood pressure dropped last Saturday morning about 1AM

i proceeded to fall backwards over the end of the tub

Fell on my azz with my legs over the side, tried like hell to sit up and get out but I think I hit my head on the back wall, knocking myself unconscious.

couldn’t get out, ‘yelled’ for help just before.

I was told I got pulled out around 3AM. I don’t remember much. Couldn’t move until Tuesday.  Felling better now but I’m a Vincent Van Gogh painting of bruises all over.

You’ve had some tough luck.  Hope you recover fully.  That sounds like it could have been catastrophic.

• Thanks (+1) 1