Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Just now, Eleven said:

It has been insane the last few months.

Yes, it has. It doesn't matter where I'm at. And all the while, I'm left wondering if they have "Jesus Built My Hot Rod" by Ministry blaring through their car stereos to give them that adrenaline rush.

On 6/24/2021 at 3:13 PM, Zamboni said:

Eating out has gone up substantially in the past 15 months.

Along with supply chain demands/costs and everyone having a different definition of what “living wage” means. Not to mention those that actually want to work instead of living off the govt. teat, this is the new norm. So those that weren’t making a lot of money to begin with, are still not able to afford certain things. It hasn’t gotten better/more affordable for the minimum wage worker. At all. 

It’s incredible that a typical large pizza used to cost around $18-$22 about 15-18 months ago. Now that same pizza costs $26-$30. And that’s one or maybe two toppings. That’s just one example….

The new norm

But, of course, they’ll lower them when all is back to normal 

• Haha (+1) 1

When it comes to driving....going down a road and seeing someone coming out from a parking lot or side-street wanting to turn onto the main road you are on.  But instead of waiting for you to drive by.......they fail to come to a complete stop at the stop sign to make sure they are out in front of you, but it is so close you have to slow down considerably to not hit them.   Then you look in your rear view mirror and see NO OTHER CARS behind you. 

If they just waited a few more seconds, they could have easily turned onto the main road behind you.  But no..if it requires actual  FULL STOP at a stop sign, most people will have none of that.

11 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Way too much violence and crime in Rochester as of late, even in the nicer areas. Going to ruin this city.

Not to make light, but for your sake I hope that they are all bankrobbers and that you will be safe lost in that supermarket.

2 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Not to make light, but for your sake I hope that they are all bankrobbers and that you will be safe lost in that supermarket.

I'm buried deep in the booze freezer hoarding all of the meats and cheese I could find