GDT: Leafs @ Sabres - Thu. 7 pm ET, Dec 21, 2023, MSG-B 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

image.png.7b13453bdb7d9eb77764aff985df2bad.png@    image.png.55e2e8db35bc919e296b56d1dea02c28.png

16-7-6 (6-1-3, L1)                    13-17-3 (3-6-1, L2)

38 pts. / 29 gm.                         29 pts. / 33 gm.

Sabres may win by 2 or lose again and extend their losing streak. I just don't know.

I got nothing else tonight.

#Lets Go Sabres

#Win Lose Who Knows

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just trying to understand. I've given all I can. Cause you've got the best of me!

Borderline... Feels like I'm going to lose my mind. You just keep on pushing my love... over the borderline.

Borderline... Feels like I'm going to lose my mind. You just keep on pushing my love... over the borderline.

Keep on pushing me, Sabres! Don't you know you drive me crazy! You just keep on pushing my love... over the borderline.

Something in your lines is making such a fool of me! When you beat a No.1 team, you love me till I just can't see!

But then you let me down... in the next game, passion just can't be found. Stop driving me away, I just want to say, something I just got to say!

Just trying to understand. I've given all I can. Cause you've got the best of me!

Keep on pushing me, Sabres! Don't you know you drive me crazy! You just keep on pushing my love... over the borderline.

Look what your love has done to me! Come on baby, set me free! You just keep on pushing my love... over the borderline.

You cause me so much pain... I think I'm going insane. What does it take to make you see? You just keep on pushing my love... over the borderline.

Keep pushing me! Keep pushing me! Keep pushing my love!

Come on Donny! Come on Adams! Yeaaaaa yea yea yeaaa...

La la la la

La la la la

La la la la

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, lowsabre said:

Something in your lines is making such a fool of me! When you beat a No.1 team, you love me till I just can't see!

But then you let me down... in the next game, passion just can't be found. Stop driving me away, I just want to say, something I just got to say!

Look what your love has done to me! Come on baby, set me free! You just keep on pushing my love... over the borderline.

You cause me so much pain... I think I'm going insane. What does it take to make you see? You just keep on pushing my love... over the borderline.

Keep pushing me! Keep pushing me! Keep pushing my love!

Come on Donny! Come on Adams! Yeaaaaa yea yea yeaaa...

La la la la

La la la la

La la la la

Vibing White Cat GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

"Losing is a disease. Ah! But curable". I'm taking the long view, in that even if they win tonight, it only reinforces the maddening inconsistency, whereas losing; losing big in particular, opens the floodgates of public scorn, ripping the bandaid off of the festering pustule of the Pegula s**t show, precipitating fandom outcries of, "guillotine!, guillotine!". it's in the air.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, phil_soisson said:

"Losing is a disease. Ah! But curable". I'm taking the long view, in that even if they win tonight, it only reinforces the maddening inconsistency, whereas losing; losing big in particular, opens the floodgates of public scorn, ripping the bandaid off of the festering pustule of the Pegula s**t show, precipitating fandom outcries of, "guillotine!, guillotine!". it's in the air.

So you are hoping for a loss

I need to see a response to that thorough ass-drubbing they allowed to happen last game. And not just against the Leafs. If that spanking and complete embarrassing display of lack of professionalism didn't wake them up and light not merely a fire, but an inferno within each and every one them, then burn it to the ground.....again.

Unacceptable drive, passion and commitment to excellence is no longer an option. Get it done Sabres, or refund those contracts some of you signed and go play in the ECHL.

That's where I'm at, Go Sabres.....

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'll be at a brewery that does not have a TV.  I won't care.  My phone will inevitably tell me the status of the game which will either result in me drinking more or me drinking more.

I feel like I can't lose.  Unlike the Sabres.

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I initially had a suite ticket for tonight, I was more excited about the booze and food and company than the game. I was called to work and now I'm stuck up in the middle of nowhere NY, near the Quebec border. I'm not so upset anymore 

I was up there doing a solar project, like 4 or 5 years ago. Just after Xmas, the weather was cold, snow, but somehow, that area north of Watertown along the banks of the St. Lawrence was surreal bueaty. 9f course, it could have been the beam and cokes out by a snowy winters fire 🤣 

I won’t get home till 5 tonight. The game will be a period and a half deep by that point. That rink will likely be chalk full of Laughs fans. If the Sabres lose in a big way like we know they’re capable of this season, it will be an embarassing and humiliating shitshow of epic proportion. Godspeed Donnie, Godspeed. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.