GDT: Rangers @ Sabres - October 12, 2023 - 7:00PM, MSG-B📺WGR📻

SabresBaltimore

56 minutes ago, SabresBaltimore said:

I'm curious if they are doing the player goal songs again. I haven't seen anything on their social media feed. Mostly I'm curious what song Skinner picked for this year. Assuming they are doing that again. I hope they are.

The #1 question!  They were playing "dance w/ somebody" last night in Carolina during a stoppage and my wife who is not invested in sports at all from across the room - "did skinner score!?!?"  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Hopefully not a lot Ranger fans in our barn tonight.

In the latest sabres youtube post the players seem sincerely frustrated by this, almost begging for a sell out of Sabres fans. Orchard Park envy I suspect and can't blame 'em.  I don't expect it to change much unfortunately.  For playoffs sure, but not the dog days.

Just now, Zamboni said:

@SabresBaltimore

It’s Rangers at Sabres. Please edit 👍🏼

I’ll be at this barn burner with the wife. Going to Chef’s before.

Let’s go Buffalo!

I’ll be there as well my friend. 

Side note, chefs is my wife’s new favorite restaurant on either side of the border after going twice in the summer.  Enjoy!

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, SabresBaltimore said:

I'm curious if they are doing the player goal songs again. I haven't seen anything on their social media feed. Mostly I'm curious what song Skinner picked for this year. Assuming they are doing that again. I hope they are.

Yes the list is usually released the day of the home opener, so probably this AM 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• SabresBaltimore changed the title to GDT: Rangers @ Sabres - October 12, 2023 - 7:00PM, MSG-B📺WGR📻
11 minutes ago, Getpucksdeep said:

The #1 question!  They were playing "dance w/ somebody" last night in Carolina during a stoppage and my wife who is not invested in sports at all from across the room - "did skinner score!?!?"  

I'm still bummed Skinner got himself suspended in December because he had temporarily changed it to "All I want for Christmas is You" which I find hilarious

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.