15 Goatheads nights this year.

PromoTheRobot

I did not like the goatheads at the time they originally came out.  I still don't like them in and of themselves, but I like the nostalgia associated with them, so I'm good with the Sabres wearing them a few times each season.  I'm no math whiz, but I believe that wearing them 15 times amounts to a little more than 18% of their games.  For me, that's too much.  But I won't lose any sleep over it.  It's just a uniform.

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

And it's not enough in mine, so there you go.

Actually was hoping for a game or two in white Goatheads BUT with blue pants.

I totally agree. I like the Black and Red better.  And I grew up with the Blue and Gold...started watching my first Sabres games in the late 70s.

If it were possible, I'd like a 50-50 split between them.

20 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

I did not like the goatheads at the time they originally came out.  I still don't like them in and of themselves, but I like the nostalgia associated with them, so I'm good with the Sabres wearing them a few times each season.  I'm no math whiz, but I believe that wearing them 15 times amounts to a little more than 18% of their games.  For me, that's too much.  But I won't lose any sleep over it.  It's just a uniform.

It's 36% of their home dates.

1 minute ago, French Collection said:

Are they all home games?

I assume yes.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So everyone can see.

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

We should get that fun exercise…

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

idk what it is, maybe just nostalgia, maybe the colours, but we look bigger…

Not the white though, the dark.

I feel like these posts belong together 

• Haha (+1) 1

I haven't read the details, but on the surface, this is as stupid as it was to go to that ***** uniform in the first instance.

The Buffalo Sabres wear white sweaters with blue breezers.  Blue sweaters with blue breezers. Beautiful deep gold trim on both.  The logo is a charging buffalo above two sabres.  THAT IS IT.  

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.