Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

41 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Worried about the defensive injuries. The Chiefs will target Elam all day cuz he's that meh. Really hope we get some positive injury news and go Bills!

hopefully Douglas is ready to go after resting this week 

injuries to LB's and Johnson are really tough, especially vs Kelse 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Worried about the defensive injuries. The Chiefs will target Elam all day cuz he's that meh. Really hope we get some positive injury news and go Bills!

Douglas told Tim Graham that he could have played today but the team decided to keep him out as a precaution. He should be back next Sunday, so the loss of Benford won’t hurt as bad. As for Elam, after a shaky start he seemed to settle down a bit, KC has less talent than the Steelers at wideout, so there’s a chance he can be ok. He had a key INT in the endzone at KC last year so he won’t be intimidated at least. 

The injuries to our LBs hurt big time. Dodson has to come back and if the injury to Spector is serious, they’ll have to sign somebody off the street as there are no LBs left on the practice squad with the elevation of Klein to the active roster. The injury to Bernard looked serious, too. 

Edited by K-9

Great win by the Bills.  Allen, once again is a beast.  

Lots of injuries on defense right now.  Hope they can get healthy.  It’s time to beat KC in our Crib 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, repster said:

The Bills injuries on D in this year’s playoffs are starting to resemble the Sabres injuries on D in the 2006 playoffs…

It’s so unfortunate.

I've been hard on McDermott's coaching over the years, but he's putting on a master class in defensive coaching over the last two games, especially with the injuries they've seen.  Players are stepping up all over the place.

EDIT:  It seems like he has, in fact, learned from the passive prevent that permitted 13 seconds to occur.  Even with a bang up defense, the Bills defended pretty aggressively right up to the end.

Edited by Doohickie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, shrader said:

On days like this, I’m reminded of this screen shot I took the day we drafted him:

IMG_1556.png

Josh is 503 feet, 11 inches tall? 

2 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Me and pops, at the game

20240115_122124.jpg

20240115_122853.jpg

20240115_123918.jpg

I don’t think I’ve ever been happier for two people to see a game. Good on you, Scotty. Good on you. 

• Like (+1) 2