Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

5 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Packers have more playoffs wins at AT&T stadium than the Cowboys do

I so want this to be true, but I don't think it is. I looks like the Cowboys won there in 2010 (Eagles), 2015 (Lions), and 2019 (Seahawks), and the Packers won in 2017 and 2024. The Cowboys did lose to the Packers in 2015, but it was in GB.

10 minutes ago, MattPie said:

I so want this to be true, but I don't think it is. I looks like the Cowboys won there in 2010 (Eagles), 2015 (Lions), and 2019 (Seahawks), and the Packers won in 2017 and 2024. The Cowboys did lose to the Packers in 2015, but it was in GB.

Oh damn really? Shannon said it on first take. That’s disappointing 

12 hours ago, ... said:

I can't believe teh weather is more important than this right now:

Buffalo has to play one more game than KC/Houston/Baltimore but they still have the highest percentage? That’s kind of crazy. 

16 minutes ago, MattPie said:

Packers also have the SB win tho right 

So Pack have *as many* playoff wins at AT&T stadium which is still pretty funny 

Edited by Thorny

15 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Packers also have the SB win tho right 

So Pack have *as many* playoff wins at AT&T stadium which is still pretty funny 

Oh! I didn't look at that, just Cowboys playoff games. Good catch!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Ya, that's snowy, but that's Buffalo. 

You're probably too young to remember this but I remember the game way back when Jocelyn Gouvrement had so much snow outside his house he couldn't get out the front door. To get to the game he tossed his equipment out of a second floor window and dove down into the snow. One of the other Sabres picked him up in his SUV Jeep or something and they drove to the game. I think the Sabres had like 14 guys or so and they played the damn game. Buffalo. 

I know that's indoors, and it was only about getting there and not playing in it, but I also do think times have changed and football used to be a more robust affair. 

You don't get it and you're ignorance about why things got moved and how it looked here yesterday is breathtaking. Yet here you are quadrupling down on it. It was not just that it was "snowy" and I have now been in Buffalo for the 2022 blizzard and now this in 2024. There were multiple times yesterday for me where I couldn't see much more than across the street. 

"Football used to be a more robust affair" ... lol. The 2023 Buffalo Bills would level the 1993 Buffalo Bills. And you still don't get the game wasn't played because it was literally impossible to drive in orchard park for about 8 hours yesterday. Ignorant, pure ignorance of what blizzard conditions look like. 

3 hours ago, Weave said:

Since you still seem skeptical, here is the official storm totals for the area.  41” of snow officially in Hamburg.

IMG_3081.jpeg

Nah, I didn't mean to sound skeptical, I believed you and I did see some video last night but it just seemed so strange for Buffalo. I mean it's not like you're Texas where they shut down over an inch. Buffalo usually just shrugs it off as normal so clearly, this was unusual and severe. 

23 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Nah, I didn't mean to sound skeptical, I believed you and I did see some video last night but it just seemed so strange for Buffalo. I mean it's not like you're Texas where they shut down over an inch. Buffalo usually just shrugs it off as normal so clearly, this was unusual and severe. 

It was as much a short memory of the tragedy last year as anything.

2 hours ago, Weave said:

It was as much a short memory of the tragedy last year as anything.

Reasonable for sure. Not being in Buffalo I didn't even remember last year's news/weather.

Disappointing that the field is green but what can you do. Just another NFL football game.

Looks like your team is going to do pretty good though. Steelers shouldn't even be in the playoffs. You should have a good day. 

Enjoy.