Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Terrible coaching. JA has reverted under Dorsey and badly. Coaches blew our window. 

JA is only an elite QB when he's a consistent run threat on every play. There has yet to be a running QB that hasn't regressed after a few years of getting banged up and injured. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Well that's the dumbest ***** thing I've heard today. 

I wouldn't trade him, but it's not that stupid.

Will Allen ever be a true pocket QB? He isn't yet.

If they're going to protect him and try to make him something he's not instead of running the 💩 out of him, we may find the window is already closed.

This team has looked out of sorts since the Sunday Night Football game against Green Bay last year.  Way too early to draw any conclusions on this season.  But, Bills might have a coaching problem.

Edited by Eli Cash

The Manningcast commented on that Josh was avoiding pressure that wasn’t to him yet.  And his pass locations to his receivers were a touch off.
I am hoping this is because he was shaking off rust. And let’s be honest…the Jets D is elite. 

But this was still embarrassing choking away a lead to Zach freaking Wilson.  

An early season loss like this hurts, but it can also re-dial guys in. I expect a much better Bills team at home on Sunday.  

19 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Just like 13 seconds, there will be no consequences. 

Kaiir Elam looked great tonight. Really good value with that first round pick. 

Bills have missed on too many high picks in recent years.  It’s killing them.

Hope the Sabres can keep drafting well.  So important in salary cap era when ur paying star players to have the cheap contracts add value.

The sky is not falling. Throw week one in the trash. Some positive takeaways:

Buffalo contained Quinnen Williams and the best defensive front in football.

The Bills pass rush was good tonight without Von.  

Benford looked great. 

Diggs was good against an excellent Jets secondary. Credit to Dorsey for moving him around the line of scrimmage to create mismatches.

Kincaid secured all of his targets.

Am I trying to focus on positives? Yes.
Just some of the things to build on going into the opener. Losing a winnable game in week one sucks, but it doesn’t define a season. It was a really weird game. 

• Like (+1) 4

There was some bad playcalling, but Josh looked bad out there. Couldn't even find receivers, ran into pressure, and refuses to avoid a hit. 

Our WOF safety pairing looks washed. White is out there missing tackles. ILB is an issue. The pass rush is about the only part of this team that is working right now. It had better be, we've invested enough into it.

I hear a lot of people saying this would have been worse if Rodgers stayed in, and I'm not so sure about that. If he survives that play, he would have gotten knocked out some time later. He was a statue out there, and Rousseau and Floyd were getting in every time.

Feels like a lot of the same problems as last year.