GDT: 12/31/2022, 1:00 PM ET: πŸ’ Buffalo Sabres @ Boston Bruins; MSG, WGR

Doohickie

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

I've said it before...Marchand is probably the one person in this world that if I saw him walking down the street I would just walk up to him, not say a word and just punch him in the face, consequences be damned.

I love this attitude!Β 

4 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Naw. Β The teams in this league see what’s happening in Buffalo. Β The Sabres have a ways to go but they are getting attention around the league because they have some legitimate stars in 26 and 72. Β 

Kinda hard to get excited about that right now. We continue to be the Bruins bitch.Β 

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Completely different players. Β 
Β 

Krebs can pass and create but he has to work on his shot. Β He ought to do whatever Tage does in the offseason to improve his shot. Β 

Not completely different, both get quite a bit of high danger chances and both can't finish.

13 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

So you want a guy who can fight qb’ing the power play instead of Dahlin?

There are four other guys on the ice who could be that guy. But nice ridiculous option to make your point.

13 minutes ago, erickompositΓΆr72 said:

No, it would have been Sabres shorthanded: 2 for instigating, and 2 for roughing, with Boston just 2 for interferenceΒ 

Β 

Edit:Β AndΒ then being down 1-0 during the Boston PP. I don't think thatΒ would have taught them not to run our goalie

Not necessarily. He would have been better off not cross checking.

Β 

Good period.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Have to say that I have been really impressed at how UPL has turned his game up the last 3 or 4 games...he was God Awful for the first several games, taking bad angles and letting in soft goals but it seems he has really worked hard on that and has been much better latelyΒ 

How do you demote him now?Β 

8 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Bruins announcers saying it should be 2-0 but all of a sudden it is tied.

Suck it!

Sure, it could have been 2-0, but their ***** *****-***** rat-***** ***** ***** can't shoot worth *****-***** the ***** *****. And Krebs could've scored and it'd now be 2-1 Buffalo.

Next, the Sabres get the long change, a chance to stretch their legs, and engage their 2nd period speed. It's 11 AM, grab a beer, and lock S-foils in attack position.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, FanaticSense06 said:

Not completely different, both get quite a bit of high danger chances and both can't finish.

Yes, Β Completely different players. Β The fact that they don’t finish does not mean the play the same game. Β 
Β 

Krebs is still finding his game in the NHL. Β Girgensons is a veteran of 9 seasons, we know what he is. Β 

13 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Tage making people look silly in close again...it's unreal how good he is at using his long reach in close to deke people down to the ground and then go around them to get a near empty net

In the 1/4 second I had to realize who had the puck I knew the move that TNT was to put on Swayman. It's easy to say that the GT should expect that move but there really is no defense for that with TNT's reach.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.