GDT: 12/31/2022, 1:00 PM ET: πŸ’ Buffalo Sabres @ Boston Bruins; MSG, WGR

Doohickie

18 minutes ago, inkman said:

Hearing Dunleavy and Ray espouse about how the Bruins were β€œso impressed” with the Sabres last game was the saddest β€œthey all get trophies” moment that I’ve heard. Β So pathetic. Β 

Naw. Β The teams in this league see what’s happening in Buffalo. Β The Sabres have a ways to go but they are getting attention around the league because they have some legitimate stars in 26 and 72. Β 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

The rat Marchand clutching and grabbing TT....looked like he added a cheap shot in there too.

He knows he needs to bring his best pest game against TNT. And if the refs don't protect the stars (i.e., Tage) of the league from the holds and interference, then that's on them. Call the penalty, let Buffalo bury one on the PP, and Marchand will back off. At least until the Sabres are up 6-1 in the third, then he'll start it up again.

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

The rat Marchand clutching and grabbing TT....looked like he added a cheap shot in there too, possibly a slew foot attempt

I've said it before...Marchand is probably the one person in this world that if I saw him walking down the street I would just walk up to him, not say a word and just punch him in the face, consequences be damned.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FanaticSense06 said:

Krebs might be our next girgensons... cannot finish.

Completely different players. Β 
Β 

Krebs can pass and create but he has to work on his shot. Β He ought to do whatever Tage does in the offseason to improve his shot. Β 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.