GDT: 12/31/2022, 1:00 PM ET: 🏒 Buffalo Sabres @ Boston Bruins; MSG, WGR

Doohickie

9 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

So I've counted 3-4 hooks, or cross checks that have not been called on Boston.  Refs not calling penalties is what kept Boston pressure on Buffalo D.  

Good teams get call or in this case the suppression of penalties.  Complaining about officiating in the NHL is akin to pissing into the wind.  

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

There are four other guys on the ice who could be that guy. But nice ridiculous option to make your point.

Not necessarily. He would have been better off not cross checking.

Good period.

You’re losing this one .  

You think the Bruins intentionally run the goalie.  Then you complain about the team not responding.  Then you complain about who responds and how.  

The correct response was made by the first person on the scene, which was Dahlin.  It was worth it to have them both go off. 

It’s over move on.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Norcal said:

I love this attitude! 

I need players with that attitude.  Can someone on the Sabres staff show a montage of all the jackwaddery that the Bruins have pulled for their entire existence against the Sabres.  It’s downright embarrassing how the Sabres have just bent over and spread their cheeks every game. 

Just now, inkman said:

I need players with that attitude.  Can someone on the Sabres staff show a montage of all the jackwaddery that the Bruins have pulled for their entire existence against the Sabres.  It’s downright embarrassing how the Sabres have just bent over and spread their cheeks every game. 

Best revenge is winning against them 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

You’re losing this one .  

You think the Bruins intentionally run the goalie.  Then you complain about the team not responding.  Then you complain about who responds and how.  

The correct response was made by the first person on the scene, which was Dahlin.  It was worth it to have them both go off. 

It’s over move on.  

And the beat goes on. We get the exact team you all want.

Only it's not. It's going to keep happening until someone does something about it.

Get in his face and fight or don't, b ut the cross check is lame.

Edited by SwampD

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

However I do agree with standing up for ones self every once in a while 

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

I'll settle for some wins.

I'd just like the Sabres to beat them more times than they beat the Sabres to start.

Then they can settle some old scores. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.