GDT: 🏒 Buffalo Sabres @ Colorado Avalanche, 15 December 2022, 9:00 PM ET: MSG, WGR

Doohickie

While I feel that the dash is a better separator of points being made the comma is not terrible or at least it's better than nothing.

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

AVENGE _____________!! (there must be someone to avenge on the Avs)

Edited by Sabres Fan in NS
more goodly ...

8 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Avs have a number of injuries. This might actually be a time when they are beatable. 

It's not always who you play, it's when you play them. The Avalanche haven't scored more than 3 goals in a game since being in Buffalo (when they had MacKinnon and Manson also in the lineup). Pressure Rantanen and Makar, stay on the attack, and go get a win.

1 minute ago, Sakman said:

I'm going to the game with my wife and another couple, also from WNY originally. 

Based on my recent history of attending games in person this indicates the Sabres will be shutout tonight. However, this history predates:

image.png.ff0c3f8667281ad00e696417fb68ec2f.png

Make us proud.  And if you can't manage that then we have never seen yous before.

Also, I never thought about it much, but Tage is one handsome dude.  Nice smile.

9 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Avs have a number of injuries. This might actually be a time when they are beatable. 

Really? I read only the Sabres have no depth?

1 hour ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

While I feel that the dash is a better separator of points being made the comma is not terrible or at least it's better than nothing.

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

AVENGE _____________!! (there must be someone to avenge on the Avs)

Zadarov?

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I thought they played them pretty well the first time and to a large extent outplayed them and should have won the game.

That being said, the Avalanche have some sort of hex over the Sabres and have won 8 straight and 19 out of the last 22 meetings. Sabres have won 1 time in Colorado since 2005 going 1-9 in games there in that timeframe, with a lone 4-2 victory coming in 2017

Edited by matter2003
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Just saw the Pilut was practicing in the bottom pair with Fitz. 
probably the most I’ve ever hoped that Bryson can play!

looking forward to the day Pilut is in Rochester and Bryson is in the press box 

Darn.  I think Clagge has earned more ice.  Besides, I like to say Clagge (Claw-gay’) 

17 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I thought they played them pretty well the first time and to a large extent outplayed them and should have won the game.

That being said, the Avalanche have some sort of hex over the Sabres and have won 8 straight and 19 out of the last 22 meetings. Sabres have won 1 time in Colorado since 2005 going 1-9 in games there in that timeframe, with a lone 4-2 victory coming in 2017

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Tank hex.  What teams haven’t gone 19 for 22 against us most recently?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

It's not always who you play, it's when you play them. The Avalanche haven't scored more than 3 goals in a game since being in Buffalo (when they had MacKinnon and Manson also in the lineup). Pressure Rantanen and Makar, stay on the attack, and go get a win.

I just wish we had someone to shadow Makar but we don't. I suspect they will try to jam the front of our net so we shall see how we defend that. It's often a key weakness. 

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Really? I read only the Sabres have no depth?

Zadarov?

When you eventually get to a stage like Colorado, your depth allows you to play at a 97 point pace this season, in spite of injuries, rather than 79 point pace 

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

That’s not a hex haha

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.