Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

2 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Just finished watching the game.  That may have been the best 3rd period played by the team in 15 years.  

The best thing about JJP, Quinn and Cozens is how fast they make decisions with the puck at full speed.  They just don’t hesitate with the puck on their sticks. JJP has the tools to become this team’s most dynamic forward within a few years.  I say that even with the dynamite unicorn already on the roster.  

If UPL had been in net we’d have been down 2 or 3 to 1 heading into the 3rd.  

So Brandon Beane should do something?  😉

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Lol.  Ooops wrong thread.   Beane could certainly teach KA about when to start trying to win.

Remember when he traded away his best WR and best CB during his first training camp and accidentally made the playoffs? The guy is a wizard. He couldn’t even tank when he tried 🤣

• Haha (+1) 5

4 hours ago, #freejame said:

I have two Christmas parties tonight during the game. Know when I don’t have any? Tomorrow at one. 

Similar with us.  We have an 'event' we needed to go to this weekend, could have done it tonight or tomorrow but had to schedule in advance.  We did tonight so I woulnd't miss a game. Oh well.

10 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Similar with us.  We have an 'event' we needed to go to this weekend, could have done it tonight or tomorrow but had to schedule in advance.  We did tonight so I woulnd't miss a game. Oh well.

Lots of people have parties tonight, or Philharmonic tickets, or whatever.  It was a bad money-grab decision that the NFL made.  Not fair to a LOT of people.  And like the league didn't already know that the Bills would have an important game late in 2022!

Edited by Eleven
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/13/2022 at 2:23 PM, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Not sure what happened to my post ...

Game 1 they finally beat the Fins after going O for the 1970s.  The fans tore down the goal posts.

Last game ... Fouts throws a 50 yard bomb to win it for San Diego.  The play before that was nearly intercepted.  If the bobler could have held on for the INT the game would have ended and the Bills would have played the Raiders (Oakland) in Buffalo for a trip to the SB.

Proud to be at both games.  My first game ever was Miami.  The Jets game I was on the field in the middle of the pandemonium. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Weave said:

We can no longer say that the Bills own the largest comeback in history.  😒

Yes, we can.  Just have to add the adjevtive "playoff" to it. 😉

But we'd better hope Ryan never gets in the playoffs again or that could be toast as well.   Matty "Ice" now owns the biggest Super Bowl choke & the biggest regular season choke.

1 minute ago, Goldseatsaud said:

Meaning you could clean off the seats I’m paying for that

It's not like that snow was there a week ago and they did nothing about it.  It's all from today and there's going to be an additional 4-8" coming down during the game.

It's Buffalo.  It's December.  Deal with it.