Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

I needed Singletary to rush for 3 yards more, I had a 9 pick parlay with all kinds of crazy picks. I only lost 10 bucks but those 3 yards would have gotten me 1k... Oh well, this game was amazing, what the NFL is striving for. A rivalry, a night game with some elements and some in season tensions. A comeback and a few hero ball plays by Josh. 

I'm happy we won, but we are not winning anything big unless we clean things up big time! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

40 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I needed Singletary to rush for 3 yards more, I had a 9 pick parlay with all kinds of crazy picks. I only lost 10 bucks but those 3 yards would have gotten me 1k... Oh well, this game was amazing, what the NFL is striving for. A rivalry, a night game with some elements and some in season tensions. A comeback and a few hero ball plays by Josh. 

I'm happy we won, but we are not winning anything big unless we clean things up big time! 

So, his last slide cost you $1k? Thats a bad beat. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SDS said:

So, his last slide cost you $1k? Thats a bad beat. 

Yes!! If he went to the end zone, my fantasy opponent gets the extra points but I make some $. I was willing to take the trade 😂

I'm not a huge bettor, it's usually only 5 or 10 bucks on ridiculous parlays. I won a big one 2 times last year and have been playing with house money ever since. 

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

Wow, are Dolphins fans salty af.

I don't think many of the fish fans like us here in Bills country.

Good.  We don't like them either.

But as said earlier, wished it would've snowed earlier.  Fishies folded as soon as it did,

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Yes!! If he went to the end zone, my fantasy opponent gets the extra points but I make some $. I was willing to take the trade 😂

I'm not a huge bettor, it's usually only 5 or 10 bucks on ridiculous parlays. I won a big one 2 times last year and have been playing with house money ever since. 

That's rough! I take the same approach to the bets, fun to come up with a good mix of stuff.

5 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Also, 

Josh has some serious wheels!!! He blew by that safety (corner) like they were standing still, must be terrifying seeing that flying full speed at you.

I hate to see you go, but I love to see you walk away.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Wow, are Dolphins fans salty af.

I don't think many of the fish fans like us here in Bills country.

My neighbor started going off about that PI call. I’m assuming he was drunk because I don’t know how anyone could seriously question that call. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

That runner going down instead of scoring was fascinating. He was coached to do it, eh?

In good weather, that's the play.  Fish couldn't stop the clock, Bills could run it down and walk off with a chip shot, instead of some really small chance that they tie the game had he scored there with time left.  That said, with a snow-covered field, it made me a little more nervous, especially when he dropped a little early.  Yeah, it was two yards, but ... again ... snow.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, carpandean said:

In good weather, that's the play.  Fish couldn't stop the clock, Bills could run it down and walk off with a chip shot, instead of some really small chance that they tie the game had he scored there with time left.  That said, with a snow-covered field, it made me a little more nervous, especially when he dropped a little early.  Yeah, it was two yards, but ... again ... snow.

Oh, c'mon. When has THAT ever happened?   Wait. Nevermind .....

13 minutes ago, carpandean said:

In an unforgiving profession it must be nice as a coach to be in that spot. Not sure you could make the wrong decision there. Only the cruel hand of fate could turn you into a bum. Still would be fun to consider which scenario gave you the best chance of winning. I feel like it would be 99.2% vs. 99.1%.

Edited by PASabreFan

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

In an unforgiving profession it must be nice as a coach to be in that spot. Not sure you could make the wrong decision there. Only the cruel hand of fate could turn you into a bum. Still would be fun to consider which scenario gave you the best chance of winning. I feel like it would be 99.2% vs. 99.1%.

There was one a couple of years ago where the back clearly tried not to score, but fell in, after which the other team scored to win it.

But, yeah, you're talking about a really small chance of missing a chip shot or a missed snap vs. the chance that the other team either drives for a winning touchdown or gets a tying field goal and then wins it in OT.  Small in both cases, but the former is likely much smaller.  Win % are both very high, but it's probably more like 99.9% vs. 99%.