GDT: 3/10/2022, Vegas Knight @ Buffalo Sabres, 7pm ESPN+ πŸ“Ί and wgr πŸ“»

LGR4GM

Jack Eichel said that it was the loudest he ever heard the building and it only took 7 years and him leaving for fans to get into the game.Β 

Β 

Edited by LGR4GM
Misquoted the end part
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Krebs wasn't very good tonight. He was active but oof did he do some just bad plays. Tossed pucks away, lost battles, whiffed on passes. Cozens and Krebs should live together all summer and just work.Β 

Both are young so no worries.Β 

I liked Krebs' game tonight despite the mistakes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Jack Eichel said that it was the loudest he ever heard the building and it only took 7 years and him leaving.Β 

Well the Sabres did have the lead most of this game, unlike when he was...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Jack Eichel said that it was the loudest he ever heard the building and it only took 7 years and him leaving for fans to support their team.Β 

Not a good look for Eichel to be snarky to the end.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Jack Eichel said that it was the loudest he ever heard the building and it only took 7 years and him leaving for fans to support their team.Β 

He also said that they must have been booing because they wanted him here.Β  All-in-all, he came off like a real douche in that interview.

• Like (+1) 3

Hello Teammates, Punch checking in.Β 
Β 

I was flying to Buffalo and have been delayed several hours. So, I watched the game with espn+ app on my iPhone. Β Β 
Β 

great game. Β Best of the season.Β 
Β 

I am boarding soon. Southwest cattle car style.Β 
Β 

cheers. 🍺 

Β 

Go Sabres!!!Β 

Β 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Jack Eichel said that it was the loudest he ever heard the building and it only took 7 years and him leaving for fans to get into the game.Β 

Β 

But no bitterness huh πŸ˜†

Edited by Huckleberry

10 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Β 

Jack went full Putin. He’s not coming back from that comment. His next trip back will be full Ben Simmons in philly tonight.😁

• Like (+1) 1