Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

These graphs are awesome, because then they have a feeling that they should’ve won, but they got blown out instead. It just increases their mental stress, their feelings of hopelessness and their inability to change their situation.

78E749A0-7FAE-4B4E-B88A-171C09F8EBA0.jpeg

41 minutes ago, French Collection said:

I know what you mean. I feel like I am chasing an ambulance.

Come work in my ER, you will get over it fast

22 minutes ago, SDS said:

These graphs are awesome, because then they have a feeling that they should’ve won, but they got blown out instead. It just increases their mental stress, their feelings of hopelessness and their inability to change their situation.

Feels so satisfying

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SDS said:

I watched that game. I didn't think Vegas had a chance. They had more shots on goal but the best scoring chances where by the Jets and VGN had low percentage shots. 

44 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

I watched that game. I didn't think Vegas had a chance. They had more shots on goal but the best scoring chances where by the Jets and VGN had low percentage shots. 

If not for Helle, the Jets lose this game.

I've never had the TO hate that others have had here.

But it's growing. WTF is going on with all the Leafs bullshizz everywhere? Lately, every intermission report (not just Sabres games) is about them, and Linda Cohn wearing a TO jersey for In The Crease,…

Hey TO fans, get over yourselves. No one else cares about the Leaves and their goaltending.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

NHL had officially cancelled trade of  Evgenii Dadonov. That sure is a major mistake by Vegas' brass. Many thought that their management was so smart the way they did so well on the expansion draft but truth is they got a pile of great things handed on a silver platter which was Not the case for Seattle after other GM's learned)). This shows they are are not the geniuses some thought they were.

This makes me so happy!!! 

Edited by sabrefanday1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1