1. Jonathan Quick: .879
2. Jack Campbell: .882
3. Alex Nedeljkovic: .884
4. Martin Jones: .884
5. Jon Gillies: .885
6. Petr Mrazek: .885

*Min. 10 starts

15 hours ago, GoPre said:

Okay fellas - Any of you ever wear a Sabres shirt or jersey to a game the Sabres are not in?  Attending a Bruins/Penguins game, in Boston for the marathon, next month.  Wondering if it’s worth doing I’m sure the stupid. 😬😂

10 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Yea, went to a predators game and wore Sabres stuff even though they played the penguins. 

0 f**ks given

I see all sorts of sweaters at Sabres games.  Sometimes teams that don't exist anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SDS said:

Lowest save percentages since Jan. 1:

1. Jonathan Quick: .879
2. Jack Campbell: .882
3. Alex Nedeljkovic: .884
4. Martin Jones: .884
5. Jon Gillies: .885
6. Petr Mrazek: .885

*Min. 10 starts

Tokarski to the Leafs for a 1st

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

17 hours ago, GoPre said:

Okay fellas - Any of you ever wear a Sabres shirt or jersey to a game the Sabres are not in?  Attending a Bruins/Penguins game, in Boston for the marathon, next month.  Wondering if it’s worth doing I’m sure the stupid. 😬😂

Are you running it? I recall you gave me running advice years ago. Somehow I failed to qualify this year lol

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Are you running it? I recall you gave me running advice years ago. Somehow I failed to qualify this year lol

Unfortunately not running.  Friend of mine will be in his first Boston.  Going to support him.  This will be my first time at Boston, so I really cannot wait.  If you or anyone here on sabrespace have recommendations for Boston please share.  Wife is making me promise I wont act like a college student on spring break. 😂

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GoPre said:

Unfortunately not running.  Friend of mine will be in his first Boston.  Going to support him.  This will be my first time at Boston, so I really cannot wait.  If you or anyone here on sabrespace have recommendations for Boston please share.  Wife is making me promise I wont act like a college student on spring break. 😂

Fingers crossed right?

15 hours ago, Curt said:

I thought it might have cost more.  Is Helleson supposed to be very good.  I see that he is big and putting up plenty of points in NCAA, but that’s all I know.

A couple of good things for Sabres fans about this trade.  He did not resign with Ducks so he may hit UFA market in summer.  If Avalanche extend him, it probably means they are trading either Girard or Johnson.  If Johnson would approve a trade in the off season, would you trade for him to play alongside Power for one year.  He is a former #1 overall pick so he definitely understands the pressure.  He also is big, physical, and still provides some offense while playing 17-18minutes a night. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, GoPre said:

Fanuel Hall market area is nice so is park area and boulevard near Havad Yaad and Northeastern I believe is close by.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SDS said:

Vegas already losing 2-0 after the first. let’s go Winnipeg.

Now 3-1. Jack still looking skyward and eye rolling after a bad play.

DG talks about body language as a way for him to read his team. It is frustrating to watch Jack do that.

P.S. He’s not generational.

5 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Now 3-1. Jack still looking skyward and eye rolling after a bad play.

DG talks about body language as a way for him to read his team. It is frustrating to watch Jack do that.

P.S. He’s not generational.

4-1