Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

16 minutes ago, SDS said:

This seems cringey. They’re probably gonna trade this guy shortly after this game.

I believe that Giroux is on record as wanting to play his 1000th game in a Flyers sweater.  I’m pretty sure that his is both proud of his time in Philadelphia and fully understands that the team is going in a different direction.

1 minute ago, Curt said:

I believe that Giroux is on record as wanting to play his 1000th game in a Flyers sweater.  I’m pretty sure that his is both proud of his time in Philadelphia and fully understands that the team is going in a different direction.

There’s probably 1000 different ways you could phrase that tweet, be super respectful, Honor his remarkable accomplishment and not talk about family days before he is shipped out.

12 minutes ago, SDS said:

There’s probably 1000 different ways you could phrase that tweet, be super respectful, Honor his remarkable accomplishment and not talk about family days before he is shipped out.

It’s not hitting me the same that it’s hitting you I guess.

3 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

If not broken guessing John has a low pain threshold... 

Well, we already know his feelings get hurt extremely easy. Doesn't have thick skin, that's for sure. Sounds like a weak upper spine to boot.

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Whats the excuse yesterday? I swear some of you just want him to just be miserable and continue to hate.

And in what way is that bad? I'm not wishing long term health concerns on the guy. Just endless torture in hockey-centric ways. (Effectively, desiring for his floors to be covered in Legos at night when he walks in barefoot, style aggravation.) 

Edited by thewookie1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2