Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

Time for a great sweetlou trade proposal!!!

Which trade does the board like better, and which one is more likely to happen??

Ducks- Drysdale, Comtois, 2022 1st rd (unprotected, and 2023 2nd rd pick

Flames- Tkachuk, 2022 2nd rd pick

Wild- Boldy, Greenway, Rask, 2022 1st rd pick (unprotected), and 2023 2nd rd pick

Rangers- Chytil, Schneider, Strome, 2022 1st rd (unprotected), 2022 2nd rd pick

Edited by sweetlou

2 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

Which trade does the board like better, and which one is more likely to happen??

Wild- Boldy, Greenway, Rask, 2022 1st rd pick (unprotected), and 2023 2nd rd pick

Sorry, sweetie, but I don't really like any of them that much.  I don't think any of them will happen and none are more likely than any other one of them. 

12 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

Ducks, Wild and Rangers I’d do (in that order). Calgary I would not.

13 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

Sorry, Eichel is worth more than Tkachuk and a 2nd.  That trade is garbage.  So is the Rangers deal.  Both of those teams can kick rocks.   The only decent proposal is the Ducks offer and that's still not great. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

Wild or Ducks

3 hours ago, sweetlou said:

Ducks- Drysdale, Comtois, 2022 1st rd unprotected, and 2023 2nd rd pick + kessler capdump (because ducks will need it) + 2023 1st.

Flames- Tkachuk, 2022 1ST rd pick, zary, pelletier.

Wild- Boldy, foligno , Rask, 2022 1st rd pick (unprotected), and 2023 2nd rd pick + rossi for the capdumps

Rangers- Chytil, Schneider, lundqvist, 2022 1st rd (unprotected), 2022 2nd rd pick + kakko

Made some changes

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, sweetlou said:

Right now any thought of things like 4 pieces with unprotected 2022 1st round is dreaming.  Until the neck injury I’d figured out the offers  will be much less.  

59 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Dallas

Tyler sequin + Ben bishop (capdump) + 2022 1st round + ty dellandrea for Jack.

You came hard demanding too much from other teams but then this one is a rotten egg. Seguin makes no sense for this team and is on a long contract than Jack for the same number. Not to mention he has a NMC anyways.

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Go watch the Duchene trade and what he got back...  And you think Jack will get less ?

Those trades you suggested all include prospects better than anyone in the Duchene deal AND you've got one or two firsts in two loaded drafts from teams that may not be great.

6 hours ago, sweetlou said:

You can't be serious 

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Dallas

This one is just super bad 

Time for KA to say Jack is off the market.  He should say that we are committed to get Jack healthy and back on the ice to help our young team.

If I were KA I’d tell Jack’s agent that his public comments are the reason he was taken off the market and that if he wants Jack traded he needs to waive the NMC and he’ll allow Jack to have surgery.  Once Jack returns and proves he is healthy, then and only then will KA consider a trade.  

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Time for KA to say Jack is off the market.  He should say that we are committed to get Jack healthy and back on the ice to help our young team.

If I were KA I’d tell Jack’s agent that his public comments are the reason he was taken off the market and that if he wants Jack traded he needs to waive the NMC and he’ll allow Jack to have surgery.  Once Jack returns and proves he is healthy, then and only then will KA consider a trade.  

I thought Eichel's NMC didn't click in for another year?

13 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Dallas

No thanks.  Seguin hasn't had a healthy season in almost 3-4 seasons, is entering his 30's.  Ben Bishop may never play hockey again, Ty Dellandrea isn't that great a prospect and a 1st from Dallas is in the 20's.  Woof, this is TERRIBLE.   If we're looking at their prospect pool, I'd rather look at Bourque, Harley, Oettinger. 

Just now, Rasmus_ said:

No thanks.  Seguin hasn't had a healthy season in almost 3-4 seasons, is entering his 30's.  Ben Bishop may never play hockey again, Ty Dellandrea isn't that great a prospect and a 1st from Dallas is in the 20's.  Woof, this is TERRIBLE.   If we're looking at their prospect pool, I'd rather look at Bourque, Harley, Oettinger. 

Yeah wouldn't know what prospect to take, Sequin not being healthy is a bit of a wash with Eichel tbh.

1 hour ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I really like this.

• Like (+1) 1