Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

How much worse can it really get?

I would argue that its one of the reasons no one is making serious offers for Eichel because they already see the organization and front office as door mats

And therein lies the rub. GMKA needs to build a rep for toughness or this franchise will forever be the league's punching bag. He needs to 'go Richie Cunningham' on their arses...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

And therein lies the rub. GMKA needs to build a rep for toughness or this franchise will forever be the league's punching bag. He needs to 'go Richie Cunningham' on their arses...

GMKA does look like Richie Cunningham come to think of it.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Cascade Youth said:

Agree with you there - but squandering their most valuable asset won’t help the situation it will only worsen it.  They CANNOT give Eichel away for nothing, especially in reaction to his expressed desire to leave.  They’ll get doormatted even more by the rest of the league if they allow things to unfold that way.

That requires coordination by the other teams. But if they really want Eichel, only one team gets him. Which one? It's loads of fun punking the Sabres. But who ends up with the prize?

2 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

That's as close as he's going to get to being a Bruin for awhile so good for him.

Honestly screw it. Stop delaying the inevitable and just send him to Boston for a conditional 7th.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

That's as close as he's going to get to being a Bruin for awhile so good for him.

I'm to the point I just don't care if they trade him for peanuts. This team is going nowhere in my lifetime. I'm 78 and could care less. Thank you Mr. and Mrs Pegula!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Radar said:

I'm to the point I just don't care if they trade him for peanuts. This team is going nowhere in my lifetime. I'm 78 and could care less. Thank you Mr. and Mrs Pegula!

Hang in there, Radar. New and exciting advances in medicine are happening every day.

Keep hope (and yourself) alive!

🍺

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Hang in there, Radar. New and exciting advances in medicine are happening every day.

Keep hope (and yourself) alive!

🍺

I have hope and faith........just not in the Sabres.😀

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Radar said:

I have hope and faith........just not in the Sabres.😀

I get it, trust me. I have been following them since they started the franchise with Gilbert Perreault. As awful as the last decade has been, this current state of affairs seems like the absolute abyss. This franchise has done nothing to give its loyal fan base any hope whatsoever. They say it's always darkest before the dawn...I need 'Dawn' to walk into my life right about now.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

The plan is pretty clear now.

Terry and Kim are fed up with Jack whining about his teammates and complaining that has to pretty much carry the team by himself.

Adams has been instructed to keep Jack and show him what carrying a team by yourself really looks like.

Full on "I'm gon' watch you smoke the whoooole damn pack!"

Love it

• Haha (+1) 5

Just now, dudacek said:

The plan is pretty clear now.

Terry and Kim are fed up with Jack whining about his teammates and complaining that has to pretty much carry the team by himself.

Adams has been instructed to keep Jack and show him what carrying a team by yourself really looks like.

Now this is the kind of conspiracy theory I can get behind