Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Friedman mentioned after the expansion draft. 

The funny part is, I will be in the 1000 Islands from July 19th through July 29th. 

I will have a beer in one hand and a fishing pole in the other, so @LGR4GMand @WildCardare going to have to break everything during that timeframe 

They are too far down the road for it not to happen 

After watching this trailer you might have 2nd thoughts  😉

15 minutes ago, Eleven said:

You're not going anywhere until we have answers, mister.

Crying Baby GIF by memecandy

11 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

After watching this trailer you might have 2nd thoughts  😉

The St Lawrence River unfortunately is not tropical 

4 hours ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

I heard a rumor from a friend in the Flyers organization today. He's hearing big noises about Eichel to Flyers for Konecny, Morgan Frost, a first and possibly another pick.

I sure hope this is wrong.   

• Like (+1) 2

Sorry but no, Gritty is the best mascot in sports history. He's not perfect for us, but he is the absolute perfect fit for Philly, what that city is, their history, identity, etc. There are quite a few Flyers who look like his relatives, then and now (Voracek with the beard) . McIlhargy with his playoff beard was Gritty's twin as well. 

As an aside, for some odd reason Gritty is hugely popular with the LGBTQ and they don't even have to be hockey fans. No idea why but it's true. 

This was genius marketing.

020421_Gritty_Portrait_Flyers.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I mean really. Sabertooth or Gritty?

Eich or Gritty?  That's what I'm talkin' about.

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

I’m obviously in the minority when I say I think Gritty is one of the worst mascots in professional sports I’ve ever seen. Flamethrower that mofo.

DistantMedicalIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.

Yes, you are in the minority.

10 hours ago, Brawndo said:

The funny part is, I will be in the 1000 Islands from July 19th through July 29th. 

I will have a beer in one hand and a fishing pole in the other.

Beautiful! Where abouts in the 1000 Islands? My grandfather was born there and we have a family island in Eel Bay (just off Wellesley Island).

Water level is low this year. Bass fishing a bit off, but abundant perch.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Every Leafs fan is so convinced they're going to trade Marner for Eichel straight up and it makes me want to light myself on fire. I have ZERO interest in that deal and there's no way Adams wants it either.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

Every Leafs fan is so convinced they're going to trade Marner for Eichel straight up and it makes me want to light myself on fire. I have ZERO interest in that deal and there's no way Adams wants it either.

Bleurgh! That marner contract is brutal. However, for sh!ts and giggles. How about Eichel and Okposo for Marner and Robertson?

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

Not gonna happen. Also; not advocating for the deal, but seeing some of these other proposals, we could do a LOT worse than a guy who has...outproduced Eichel since they were both drafted in 2015 - and Marner has played one less season. (Yes, Jack barely played this past one, but that’s kinda a factor, too)