GDT: 3/9/21 Sabres @ Flyers 7:00 pm ET MSG Krueger's last game?

Doohickie

3 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

For a team that held the puck for 2 minutes straight or so, and "desperate" to win a game for the first time in a couple weeks, we didn't really try to do anything apart from tire them out. But...  what then, they're going to collapse and we've got no additional skater to spread them out.

No aggressiveness.  Take the puck out and take the pressure off the Flyers?  That is poor strategy and it leads to defeat.

4 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Philly fans booing the Sabres not trying to do anything

The Sabres played that smart.  All that coming out of the zone and resetting when they could change players and Philly couldn’t.   We just didn’t shoot, so we could not score.  I don’t know why they didn’t shoot, they had chances but no one has a quick trigger except for 68.  

Another disappointing game.  Bad ending. Just not tough enough or good enough.   Elliot got them again. 

Just now, 7+6=13 said:

Our GM said multiple times last week it's been solid all year.

And that almost cost me a cell phone.  That close.  

Just now, Claude Balls said:

Hall, Skinner, Oloffson, Reinhart all pasted to the bench in the shootout. Ralph gets dumber by the day. Ass clown.

Awful. 

Master motivator thooooooooi

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

Did Rob Ray just complain "I'm just glad to get off this road trip because it's been a long one".....WTH - he and Dan are broadcasting from Key Bank in Buffalo!  I guess he must have a long flight home.

I bought it hook, line and sinker. I actually thought he shouldn't be complaining because he just went from Buffalo to LI to Philly.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.