GDT: 3/9/21 Sabres @ Flyers 7:00 pm ET MSG Krueger's last game?

Doohickie

What I've seen of Philly against other teams hasn't impressed me. Their D is poor, Carter Hart is off and on and not as spectacular as he was last year, and some of their forwards seem to be slacking and lacking (like ours) BUT they coasted to easy shut out victories on us already so no reason to think that'll change. 

10 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

What I've seen of Philly against other teams hasn't impressed me. Their D is poor, Carter Hart is off and on and not as spectacular as he was last year, and some of their forwards seem to be slacking and lacking (like ours) BUT they coasted to easy shut out victories on us already so no reason to think that'll change. 

Yet they own us big time. That is how bad we are.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Oh gawd no! I hate the Flyers.

Go Sabres, let’s win one! 

I'd like them to win to, but, this team has shown consistency under Krueger's system, it's a given 5 - 2 for the Islanders, 3 - 0 for Philly appears to be the going rate to appease the hockey God's for the tank 🙂

7 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Here is my hope:  The Sabres win.  And Krueger gets fired after the game.

That is all.

This is a nice thought but we are living in 'Pegula Bizarro World'...

Here is our reality: The Sabres lose. And Krueger is behind the bench for the next game.

Added bonus: We continue to hear him pitch for Mercedes-Benz of Buffalo. I don't know about you but nothing screams luxury automobile to me like Ralph Krueger.

That is all. 

🙈 🙉 🙊

image.png.93d69a6e519058abe4f1d3b5aa3e2296.png

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scottysabres said:

I'd like them to win to, but, this team has shown consistency under Krueger's system, it's a given 5 - 2 for the Islanders, 3 - 0 for Philly appears to be the going rate to appease the hockey God's for the tank 🙂

You are probably right, but I'm pretty good at ignoring reality...until that first one goes in against us, lol. 

• Haha (+1) 1

So who's in net for Philly? Hutton gives up 4 tonight and there is no way Buffalo gets 5.

Elliott has 2 straight shutouts vs Buffalo

Hart has 1 straight shutout vs Buffalo

These guys have to be so demoralized even before stepping on the ice knowing they can't score and have no chance, Ralph needs to go after tonight!

Edited by Ross Rhea

2 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

I don't know about you but nothing screams luxury automobile to me like Ralph Krueger.

This is hilarious.  The guy is as much poster a child for a used Pontiac as Ted Nolan is for a classic Mustang.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Cal Naughton Jr said:

trainwreck GIF

20 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

And.....here's the proof it's not the train, but the bridge that is the problem 🙂

so our roster is working, but the coaching is bad 😉

'A Bridge Too Far'

Starring: Ralph Krueger

Co-starring: Kevyn Adams & The Buffalo Sabres

A Terry & Kim Pegula Production

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.