Around the NHL: 2021

WildCard

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

So, just like the Sabres, eh...

yes that was my point...really need consistent night-after-night good goaltending and we haven;t been close to that since RM left. Did someone on here say that Ullmark is UFA after this season? That opens a whole new conversation as to what to do with him? Is he seem to be the answer to our long-term goal situation? Tough decision there to be made for sure

Edited by Sabre fan
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Sabre fan said:

Leafs lose again...they are a good example of needing great goaltending every night to win.

I watched most of that game and even though they lost, they still looked pretty darn good to me.

5 minutes ago, 7+6=13 said:

I watched most of that game and even though they lost, they still looked pretty darn good to me.

It pains me to say it, but Ottawa is fun to watch too.  They play the way I wish the Sabres would.

Brady Tkachuk is a human pinball out there.

1 hour ago, Thwomp! said:

It pains me to say it, but Ottawa is fun to watch too.  They play the way I wish the Sabres would.

Brady Tkachuk is a human pinball out there.

Yeah they were good too, no question.  The quality hockey in that game was impressive and frankly depressing. 

Edited by 7+6=13
  • Like (+1) 1

For all you self hating Sabres apologists, tell me how the Tanev hit that got him a 5 minute major and ejected from the game was different from the hit on Cozens. I mean, other than Cozen plays for the Sabres.

Answer: it wasn't.

13 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Or was this tinordi just learning an important lesson. NHL refs are so ***** biased I don't even know why I watch.

God forbid you blast a Bruins player with a clean hard check. You know it was clean when the Boston announcers claim it was a perfectly legal hit.

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

God forbid you blast a Bruins player with a clean hard check. You know it was clean when the Boston announcers claim it was a perfectly legal hit.

That just shows you how stupid those two are. Both hits are the definition of boarding.