Will Borgen called up

Brawndo

I think it was Vesey who didn't return.  Maybe they're going with 7 D?  Or Dahlin is in the press box?

I wouldn't mind them trying 7 D, though.  Shorter shifts, option for Borgen to go out and lay the heavy.  Dahlin out there when they need extra offense.

That's the kind of freaky coaching strategies I would love to see attempted - and succeed.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

My bad. He did return. But he looked banged up.

He returned to the bench but Krueger said Scandy tried to skate but didn't feel right.  I think it's Borgen for Scandella.

36 minutes ago, inkman said:

I'd love to see Will put Dylan Larkin through the end boards. 

Holy hell.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• nfreeman changed the title to Will Borgen called up
1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

Scandella presumably. He left the game last night and didn't return.

My bad. He did return. But he looked banged up.

He took 1 shift in the 2nd after getting his hammy / groin tweaked but then went to the dressing room.

On the broadcast, Dunleavy said Scandella returned in the 3rd (with the implication he was on the ice).  Didn't notice if he actually was or wasn't but he definitely didn't take another shift after that.  And, as @doohickie stayed, Krueger after the game said Scandy tried it but his skating wasn't right.  (And again, not having seen shift charts, not sure if that was during a shift or just hopping on the ice during a stoppage.)

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.