GDT Montreal at Buffalo Sabres 7pm ET 10-25-2018

jsb

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Yup. With you on this. 

I hear you on this one. I liked the hire originally as I like Phil. Then I despised him as I did believe (and still do to a lesser degree) that his system sucks. Anyhow, long story short, there is nothing I would like better then to be completely wrong about Phil. Nice to see the Sabres start this season much better then the past few. As I have said in other posts, I do believe there is decent talent on this club despite Phil, but it looks like they are starting to roll under him. Go Sabres! (and Coach Phil!)

Marty and Duff were talking on the post game show and Marty said that Skinner needed to get to the bench for some oxygen.  Why don't the Sabres have oxygen available at the bench?  The NFL has it for their players.  Is it illegal in the NHL?

I love this 2 points out of first place, 3-2 road and 3-2 home records.  Above .500 at home as it should be... I'm enjoying this while we can... 

Finished my drink and going to bed happy , relaxed and dreaming of a entertaining season of hockey after all these years of paying for Center Ice. 

Good night fellow sabrenauts  

• Like (+1) 1

Wow, starting to believe in this team again.

They're playin hockey!

Montreal got a dose of their own medicine.

After listening to NHL Tonight prior to the game you would've thought Montreal was going to embarrass the Sabres. "Montreal is just too fast... Their pressure game is just too much for teams to handle...on and on and on."

Let's Go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Surprised that Dahlin doesn't get more kudos here. Maybe because he makes so many nifty passes look so easy, but he's tremendous. Even the little pass on the Okposo winner was terrific. He's unbelievable and he's just starting. 

If he never developed another ounce, he'd be an incredibly reliable second pairing D-man, good for 30 points every year, with a keen and invaluable ability to flip the ice and kick-start transition, as well as being a reliable safety valve in the offensive zone. 

and he's 18 and has 10 games of experience 

• Like (+1) 6

8 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Except they made you sweat/panic because they would only score a maximum of two goals and it was up to Hasek to save our bacon every day. 

I was younger then, I could handle it.

It was so nice to hear RJ calling this game. I loved it.

Edited by hockeyhound
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.