GDT Montreal at Buffalo Sabres 7pm ET 10-25-2018

jsb

7 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I missed the start of the game but was reading the thread it sounded like we were the worst team to ever play the sport. 

Huh? Hoss came in and asked the same thing and we all said we're controlling play big time. Was a pretty positive GDT IMO

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Can we just talk about that passing play? I think it was McCabe? that slid the puck to Reinhart and he fired it home but who sent it to McCabe?

Sheary and I screamed at the bar when he made it it was so pretty 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Huh? Hoss came in and asked the same thing and we all said we're controlling play big time. Was a pretty positive GDT IMO

Sheary and I screamed at the bar when he made it it was so pretty 

There was a bunch of posts after they scored where it sounded dire. Then it seemed to rebound. I think this team needs a few minutes to get their legs going still. Once they are going though they are relentless 

10 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I missed the start of the game but was reading the thread it sounded like we were the worst team to ever play the sport. Boy did that change in a hurry. I gotta give this team credit, they someone manage to keep calm and just continue to work. There were multiple shifts where they dominated the Canadians. I haven't seen this team in Buffalo for close to a decade. 

I asked while the team was down 1-0 how it was going and every response was that we were very much the better team to that point.

Great job tonight from everyone, solid team win.  

Hutton had an off night but they had his back.

Haven't seen this consistentency in years.  The last three games they just keep coming, keep pushing.  You can tell by the looks on their faces that they know they're never out of it.   Great to see finally.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

I've been here since January 2012. The Sabres have never had a record, or feeling about them, like this, in that entire time. I'm excited for THIS place and YOU people as much as I am for the team. 

This team has a different feel and they look like they can make a run for the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I've been here since January 2012. The Sabres have never had a record, or feeling about them, like this, in that entire time. I'm excited for THIS place and YOU people as much as I am for the team. 

Right? I feel... good about the team. I can't even be mad at Housley right now. 

6 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Sheary to McCabe to Reinhart 

It was amazing all the way around 

We need a gif.

2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Yep i agree, of course we all had some anxious moments where we have seen this team disappear in the past not tonight, they just keep pluggin and really were the better team. With solid goal tending it would never have come to that nail biter finish which in the end was good for this team to keep learning how to never give up and win...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.