Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

If I'm from Hartford, I'm pissed.  The jerseys are great and all, but it just feels so weird to wear the uniform of a city you abandoned.  The new owner has also pitched the idea of playing a preseason game up there, which may just be the worst idea of all time.  The people would chase them out of the building.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Never realized there was an H in there till that post, thanks Josie.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH i love logos that make you go "oh well holy crap those clever devils" they're SO hard to come up with. It's like the arrow in the FedEx logo. Ooh that sneaky negative space. 

I don't think I knew about the H until I found that, either. I'm glad they did the whale tail over the trident. Top left reminds me of the Hamburg Brewing Co logo.

31 minutes ago, N S said:

I demand that the Canes move back to Hartford immediately.  Where that ever to happen The Whale would re-become my second team that very same instant.

LOVE THE WHALE!!

While the Whale should never been pulled out of Insurance Town, really not a fan of giving the Bruins & Rags extra home games each season.

The Whalers logo is the best in the sport but it just doesn’t exist anymore. I find this to be a little weird. I’ve only ever seen highlights and pictures and I’ll only ever see pictures and highlights so it won’t be enough to fill that hole.

Edited by Hoss

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

I almost want to disagree.  Original Coyotes, Columbus thirds are better jerseys.  But the Whalers actual logo is better.

The current Yotes logo is top five among current logos, IMO. I also love their original logo.