Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

5 minutes ago, Weave said:

Y

You spell "brats" funny.

I mean, if you are going to douse a tube of meat in mustard, make it something really tasty.

He is making something really tasty.

Also, you should see sometime what they think "brats" are in Illinois and Wisconsin.

7 hours ago, Hoss said:

That guy also raged about how O’Reilly was our best player. He wasn’t. He said something about how it’s crazy to think the team will improve much if at all after getting rid of their best player.

Ya..Manny is a pretty mediocre twitter follow, and not just because of his Sabres stuff. He used to be a joke account that tweeted the same jokes repeatedly, I suppose now he's graduated to attempted analysis. I find his takes don't really bring the mustard. 

Edited by Thorny

27 minutes ago, Weave said:

Y

You spell "brats" funny.

I mean, if you are going to douse a tube of meat in mustard, make it something really tasty.

Let's ignore for a second who likes what.  I currently have a supply of one in the house, but not of the other.  That pretty much answers your question in the form of a letter.

7 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Ya..Manny is a pretty mediocre twitter follow, and not just because of his Sabres stuff. He used to be a joke account that tweeted the same jokes repeatedly, I suppose now he's graduated to attempted analysis. I find his takes don't really bring the mustard. 

I see what you did there.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, shrader said:

Let's ignore for a second who likes what.  I currently have a supply of one in the house, but not of the other.  That pretty much answers your question in the form of a letter.

I see what you did there.

Mu question in the form of a letter was apparently an aborted attempt at what was posted the second time.  No idea how that happened.  I blame Apple.

Noone should have a home without brats in storage.

24 minutes ago, Weave said:

Mu question in the form of a letter was apparently an aborted attempt at what was posted the second time.  No idea how that happened.  I blame Apple.

Noone should have a home without brats in storage.

Dude, eventually they grow up & w/ any luck go off to college.

No home should be expected/ required to go through that more than once.  :p

33 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Dude, eventually they grow up & w/ any luck go off to college.

No home should be expected/ required to go through that more than once.  ?

Mine turns 21 today. I think that means I can officially abdicate any responsibility now.  

7 minutes ago, Weave said:

Mine turns 21 today. I think that means I can officially abdicate any responsibility now.  

No Schlitz.  The older one did that a couple of weeks ago.

Congrats on 21 years of self restraint of the urge to throttle the youngin.  :beer:  

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Taro T said:

No Schlitz.  The older one did that a couple of weeks ago.

Congrats on 21 years of self restraint of the urge to throttle the youngin. ?  

Good.  Now he can have a drink next time we meet up at Irish Times or whatever they call it now.

2 hours ago, shrader said:

The wife is out and I need to find something too.  Thanks to this thread, I will now be grilling up a couple Sahlen's.

Realizing you are in NC & not in the Ra-cha-cha area, but for those in "greater" Ra-cha-cha, 1/3 of the Tops stores are closing there in November.  So those in Ra-cha-cha better stock up now.

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Good.  Now he can have a drink next time we meet up at Irish Times or whatever they call it now.

You know it.

1 hour ago, N S said:

So, you and your wife must be having your own party, eh?

Headed out to the local brew pub in 20 minutes.  Buying the kid his first legal beer with dinner.  Then we;re off to my regular watering hole.  Not sure what the bartender has in store for him, but she knows he's coming.

It's funny hearing him tell people he's going out drinking with his dad for his 21st.

Edited by Weave
  • Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Realizing you are in NC & not in the Ra-cha-cha area, but for those in "greater" Ra-cha-cha, 1/3 of the Tops stores are closing there in November.  So those in Ra-cha-cha better stock up now.

They have distribution in Charlotte so they’re all over the state. I should be safe for a long time.