Holy Mackerel! Sabres Win Dahlin Lottery!

Randall Flagg

The mistakes you make at 13...

Not even Josh Allen screwed up like that.

In pretty sure I remember seeing a picture of a young Josh Allen in a Tom Brady jersey on Twitter. If I'm right and it wasn't a fake, that adds him to our growing pile of high profile Buffalo pro athletes with that distasteful quality (Eichel, Dahlin, and Allen)

Am I correctly reading that in 2014/15 he played 5 games in some division 2 league and scored 27 goals?? 27 goals, 9 assists for 36 points....in 5 games? WTF??

Then, same year, after 5 games he moves up to division 1 and puts up 19 goals, 29 assists for 48 points in only 15 games. Even if that's beer league that's unbelievable

Edited by Didriko

Turns out the only proper way to tank is to accidentally tank, thereby appeasing the tank gods through sincerity

Harrington tweeted to that effect - sincerely said that the Sabres winning the lottery after a season where they stunk but had wanted to be good was karmic proof that tanking is bad.

I can’t even.

Nevermind.  Found our first red flag...

https://www.instagram.com/p/iecRmQPxIR/?hl=en&taken-by=rasmusdahlinn

And he can't spell his own name. Dumb dumb.

Harrington tweeted to that effect - sincerely said that the Sabres winning the lottery after a season where they stunk but had wanted to be good was karmic proof that tanking is bad.

I can’t even quit him.

Fixed.

Mrs Racer just asked...

This Dahlin kid, he the McDavid of defense? Because there's a lot of hoop-la with him and getting the first pick.

I just smiled and said...

Yeah baby, he's good.

Cool, it's been a while since you got really excited for a game. This should do it right?

It brings the Sabres a h*ll of a lot closer to being good yes, with a little luck this off season ya just never know.

Fixed.

Well played.

I can’t even.

Big ole "meh" to karma.  But it is somewhat gratifying to the anti-tankers to see success at the lottery when the season wasn't being tossed into Davy Jones locker on purpose.

Who would you rather have, Eichel or Strome?

A team that's trying to win.

And the chips fall where they may.

My greatest wish this season is that the season improves so much I don't have to state that ever again.

Edited by We've

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.