The Season Finale GDT Buffalo at Florida 4/7/18 7pm MSG GR

Brawndo

Luongo became only the 4th goaltender to play 1000 career games in the last day or two or is it tonight ? Anyhoo, thats quite an accomplishment.

I'm hoping to see the same promise out of Casey and Alex that we saw last night. 

GO SABRES ! You loveable losers you.

Florida watching that 3 o'clock game between Philly and nyr. Philly wins and Florida is out and not playing for anything tonight. Rangers win and tonight's game is huge for Florida as a win out would get them in.

You would think the NHL would have rescheduled that game

Florida watching that 3 o'clock game between Philly and nyr. Philly wins and Florida is out and not playing for anything tonight. Rangers win and tonight's game is huge for Florida as a win out would get them in.

You would think the NHL would have rescheduled that game

I know right? Nfl can do it, you can do it too.

The NFL usually has more than 24 hours notice though.  Tough to adjust schedules this close in.

The end is in sight. Too bad. I always hate when the season ends, even a pretty terrible one.

I'll say it ...

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

Agreed. Most miserable season I have ever experienced but still sad knowing this is the last day to watch my team for 6 months.

Agreed. Most miserable season I have ever experienced but still sad knowing this is the last day to watch my team for 6 months.

Glad I'm not the only one.  Last game of the year is always sad  -- maybe a little more now since there are a few more fun young players on the team right now.

I'm not sad. I'm relieved. Now comes the off-season, which - in true Buffalo sports fashion - will be a lot more exciting and meaningful than the actual games played. The draft lottery, free agency, trades, the draft, generally seeing which players we've grown to despise finally get jettisoned...and of course the NHL playoffs are always fun to watch even when the Sabres are eliminated.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.