The Season Finale GDT Buffalo at Florida 4/7/18 7pm MSG GR

Brawndo

Eichel's skating a lost harder this period

Meaningless? I thought the Panthers were still in the playoff hunt? But yeah, what does it take for Panther fans to show up?

They were bounced when Philly took down the Rags 5-0 earlier today

That applies when your team screws up once in a while. This team is a 60-minute clusterfrag. Dom Hasek couldn't bail them out.

Let's go extreme. In Hasek's best season he put up a ridiculous .937 save percentage. That's not normal. And the following exercise is treating everything unfairly, but I'll use it to point out how extreme goalie numbers can play out over the season.

Per ESPN, we've allowed 2633 shots this season, and stopped 2380 for a .904 save percentage. If the Dominator had stopped .937 this season 2633-[2633(.937)], he'd have given up 166 goals on those same shots. Versus the 253 that our goalies' stats say they've allowed.

It'd mean we'd have a plus 30 goal differential. Again, totally unfair. But this team is dramatically below the regular .918ish median save percentage. It's on the defense and also on the goalies.

That applies when your team screws up once in a while. This team is a 60-minute clusterfrag. Dom Hasek couldn't bail them out.

Dom Hasek frequently bailed out teams that were playing worse than we are playing tonight.

Even Johnson has bailed teams playing worse than the Sabres are playing tonight.

Eh, he might have a point. Dom probably wouldn't be as successful as he was back in the '90's. Of course, Hasek IS 53 years old.

Hate to support Blue on anything, but I think he’s right about Nylander maybe being a better NHLer than AHLer.

What he’s impressed me with is the way he understands spacing and puck movement.

Might be a guy who needs to be playing with players who think the same game.

ROGER WILCOX!

In radio communications: Received and Will Comply.

He looks like someone they would lead out of the hospital in cuffs for impersonating a doctor.

Roger Wilco.....not wilcox.  (20+ years Army several as a radio operator)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.