GDT Toronto at Buffalo 7:30pm 3-5-18, NBCSN GR

Brawndo

Like some wise person said upthread, the lineup doesn't have to be good, just good enough. :P

Perhaps. Of course, he had already gotten his head out of his bippy while Eichel was still healthy.

I do believe that wise person is a amazingly good looking also.

Lots of low percentage outside shots by Toronto. I will bet we had as many posts as they had quality scoring chances.

Edited by woods-racer

I have no idea what you are referring to

Once upon a time there was the second greatest wide receiver in the NFL behind Jerry Rice. His name... Sterling Sharpe.

Except instead of Montana and Young he had Randy effing Wright and an admittedly decent Don Majkowski throwing him the ball. Then came Fabre. And Sharpe did well. But then Sharpe damaged his neck and never played again. But Favre learned to distribute the ball. And Brooks got good. And we dominated. We crushed.

And had Sharpe stayed healthy, the Packers would’ve either been amazingly good... or he would’ve left in free agency.

I have to say that is the saddest message board ever.  

I did love that they posted the rules for in the crease contact when Larsson was out of the crease , but oh well.

Roenick making a big deal out of Eichel "not playing a full season yet."

He missed ONE friggin' game his rookie year w/ the flu.

By that standard, ROENICK only played 2 full seasons. (He played 78 or more 9 times & at least 70 another 4 times.) What a power tool.

I can't understand how Crosby made the Greatest 100 players list when he's never played a full season.../s

Just weird from Roenick. 81 games certainly counts as a full season in my book.

This isn’t meant as a smart remark: Andersen really did look a lot like Lehner.

Johnson sure has turned his game around lately.

Guhle looked in over his head most of the time out there.

Saw the bad Beaulieu more than a few times. But also saw the rare good Beaulieu a few times as well.

I’ve decided I really like Marco Scandella.

I’m agreeing with the Wilson love - lot of speed, lot of smarts; Girgensons had that kind of game tonight too.

Nazem Kadri remains the league’s biggest douche.

How long does Sam Reinhart have to play like this before we start calling him a legitimate first-liner?

Edited by dudacek

I agree completely. This game by Andersson is one of the reasons I wrote what I did about him.

Baloo would be better about 20 lbs heavier, but you could see tonight why Jbot acquired him.

Reinhart is finally blossoming into the player we hope we drafted.

Regarding the Leafs goalie he has been all season long their most valuable player. Without him they would be fighting for a playoff spot.

Once upon a time there was the second greatest wide receiver in the NFL behind Jerry Rice. His name... Sterling Sharpe.

Except instead of Montana and Young he had Randy effing Wright and an admittedly decent Don Majkowski throwing him the ball. Then came Fabre. And Sharpe did well. But then Sharpe damaged his neck and never played again. But Favre learned to distribute the ball. And Brooks got good. And we dominated. We crushed.

And had Sharpe stayed healthy, the Packers would’ve either been amazingly good... or he would’ve left in free agency.

I was wondering why you'd make a 20 year old football reference about a non Buffalo team in a Sabres game day thread but now it makes sense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.