Carolina at Buffalo Dec. 15, 2017, 7pm, MSG

Eleven

Have we really already reached that point in the season where I literally can't GIVE AWAY a pair of tickets?  

Or is no one reading this thread?

I managed to give away two seats via this board to the Amerks game tonight. For the Sabres you may need to throw in some food & drink coupons. 

They scored one yesterday. How many more do you want?

I need to learn how to make a gif. I want to preserve the vision of Bogo casually coasting to a puck while a Flyer who is way way behind beats him to it. That boils down the Sabres to their essence.

We have a kid who does that. IrwinNelson I believe.

Have we really already reached that point in the season where I literally can't GIVE AWAY a pair of tickets?  

Or is no one reading this thread?

If I didn't already have tickets to Star Wars tonight I would go. But again, I think I have the hotter ticket than your Sabres game ticket... :nana:

I have a dentist who has late hours twice a week. I'm having a root canal finished up tonight. Semms like it will be a lot less painful than the game.

its getting tough around here, no respect I say... no respect... then again with team... gonna need a few shots to make them look pretty... :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.