DEADLINE DAY -- Sabres trade speculation

matter2003

I don’t think we’d have to go that far. Moulson gets $3 mill in real $ next season while Martin gets $4.25. If we eat $1.25 in cap, that would be enough.

I just mean I'd do max retention in general to trade him, not necessarily in conjunction with swapping cap dumps with San Jose.

Moulson's burning up the AHL in California, they may want him for playoff depth. Wishful thinking.

Definitely wishful thinking. I can't remember who is the parent club of his AHL team (either Anaheim or the Kings I think) but I doubt he's doing well enough that they'd gamble on taking his contract.

Definitely wishful thinking. I can't remember who is the parent club of his AHL team (either Anaheim or the Kings I think) but I doubt he's doing well enough that they'd gamble on taking his contract.

He is with the Ontario Reign, the Kings' farm team. 26 points in 20 games, third in team scoring.

Kalinins is not the most reliable of sources...

Antipin has not exactly set the world on fire and may be suffering from a strain of Alex Nylander disease.

I agree he has more misses then hits, but he was the first to break the news that Antipin was going to stick with the Sabres after the GM and HC change.

His contract prevents him from being sent to Rochester, but it would be the best thing for him.

Who in their right mind would trade for Antipin? It would have to be a playoff bound team and they would have very limited video of him in the NHL and who knows if his english is any good yet? This just seems like a Alvis classic post, taking a guess and making it sound like its legit.

Who in their right mind would trade for Antipin? It would have to be a playoff bound team and they would have very limited video of him in the NHL and who knows if his english is any good yet? This just seems like a Alvis classic post, taking a guess and making it sound like its legit.

His English is actually pretty good. What an odd comment.

Really? I thought i heard that was an issue early on the season was communication problems due to poor english? Maybe not.

In like August it was. I read a story in November about how much he's learn and how much better he's been.  

Personally I think Antipin needs to be given more ice time than the Falks of the team. 

carolna would be a kick in the nuts for Kane.

If it's the Blues, please let it be for Kyrou. Not sure if the Blues would give up their prized prospect for a potential rental player. Though Kane and the Blues could be a nice long term match

Dealing Kyrou could happen if the Blues are comfortable with Tarasenko, Kostin, Tage Thompson as their Long term right wingers.

They also have Robert Thomas in their prospect pool and he could be NHL ready next year as well.

Edited by Crusader1969