Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

I've had friends and relatives go through this and have witnessed only the external impacts on a couple.  I didn't like that and of course the internal impacts are so much greater. 

This is one of the more horrible things in life that I wished never happened, to anyone, ever.

Bettman defending the coaches challenge like the slimebag he is

1) Only 1/2 dozen goaltending interference calls have been controversial (not sure what time frame he mentioned here)

2) Skate blades in the air are dangerous for player safety; keep them on the ice for the onside review, follow the rules

Yes, that 2nd one actually happened 

This is horrible news and has to be one of the hardest things to go through for any couple.

Good friends of our had this happen a long time ago. What made that worse was the fact that it was the result of doctor error.

I can't speak for all med professionals, but when I mess up (and it does happen) I find it hard to sleep at night.

This is terrible, hopefully they can find solace and try again in the future with better results.

Not sure I've ever seen as many empty seats in Buffalo as there are in "Hockeytown" tonight.

This always has been a big joke to me.

Anyone who remembers that team in the 80s / early 90s will remember that team resembling the present-day Sabres much more than the 70s Canadiens, and the fan base acted as such.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.