Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

He personally goes to The Fabric Sore and Pays for the material himself and takes it to a tailor

He has said this

On 'The Mercer Report' with Rick Mercer the 2 of them went to Fabricland where he usually goes and picked out the materail and made matching suits a few years ago

Bob McKenzie tweets that Vancouver is about to announce an extension for Jim Benning.  Wut?

Linden also posted a long message to Canucks fans online and talked about the team and how they are getting younger and faster.......

Canes new owner wants to bring part of the Whalers look back to Carolina....brass bonanza, jerseys, etc...

Can't say I blame him. The Whalers home whites & road blues were sharp. (The green ones were lame.)

Brass Bonanza was fun.

The Canes are dull. Their unis are ugly, too.

Kadri 3 goals 2 assists Leafs win 6-3

Columbus 54 shots on goal

I watched quite a bit of that game.

At one point scoring chances where in favor of the CBJ 20 to 10. I couldn't believe CBJ was down a goal when the announcer said that. Toronto looked.... not good.

But they won. Some nice solo plays by a few players on Toronto was the difference, especially the goalie.

Edited by skogslopp

It's Vegas Knights, not Las Vegas Knights? Are any other teams in professional sports named for their city's nickname?

New England is a nickname for a geographic region.

So is Golden State.

Tampa Bay refers not to the city of Tampa, but to a region.

But Vegas Golden Knights is pretty stupid.  So is Carolina Hurricanes / Panthers.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.