Expansion draft and league-wide wheeling and dealing

Brawndo

Fleury is still under contract so...

You know.... I thought yesterday was Wednesday and I was bitching about the draft not being on last night (not on here, but at home).  I'm going to go in for some kind of mental check up because clearly I need it.  OY!

So the NHL has to be loving all the leaked information.  :)

You know.... I thought yesterday was Wednesday and I was bitching about the draft not being on last night (not on here, but at home). I'm going to go in for some kind of mental check up because clearly I need it. OY!

So the NHL has to be loving all the leaked information. :)

I'm with you on yesterday feeling like Wednesday. This week has me all screwed up.

I'm with you on yesterday feeling like Wednesday. This week has me all screwed up.

Although NB's original post said Fleury to VGK and a pick to keep them from selecting anyone else... which didn't make sense.  I'm going to backtrack and say that my stating if they "sign" Fleury it really means if they pick him and of course by virtue of that they assume his contract in a way that it would be "signing off" on it... yea.. yea.. YEA.. that's it.

Nothing is brewing, roster Yas been locked since 3pm. Buffalo has just been more tight lipped. It won't be Moulsen as mcphee doesn't want to disrupt moulsen family, by making them move. Moulsen loves buffalo. 55% carrier, 40% ullmark, 5% something weird like Kulikov, faulk, delo. Depends on if mcphee upholds his favor owed to gmtm. Probably won't.

Can confirm that Philipp Grubauer *was not* selected by the Vegas Golden Knights. Means it's likely that D Nate Schmidt is the pick.

Per Wash Post Beat Writer.

They need to take another goalie....Ullmark??

Called it.

Per McKenzie

BTW, as follow up to overnight tweet storm, both Jonathan Marchessault and Rielly Smith of FLA have been informed they're bound for VGK.

Per Le Brun

should also add that it would surprise me if Schlemko wasn't among the D-men Vegas flipped to another team over the next few days...

Nothing is brewing, roster Yas been locked since 3pm. Buffalo has just been more tight lipped. It won't be Moulsen as mcphee doesn't want to disrupt moulsen family, by making them move. Moulsen loves buffalo. 55% carrier, 40% ullmark, 5% something weird like Kulikov, faulk, delo. Depends on if mcphee upholds his favor owed to gmtm. Probably won't.

They've taken only 2 RHD, the rest are all lefties.

Plus, if the suspected moves are made post draft, they'll be cap light.

Bogosain, I'd bank on it.

Edited by Lucky E

They announce in clusters of four, scattered throughout the night.

Thanks.

Per Frank Servalli

Closing up some of the loose ends lingering out there. Believe #Vegas takes William Carrier from BUF and Jon Merrill from NJD.

Guess I didn't call it. Carrier is an alright depth guy but I feel like that's the position we have in spades. Don't see much difference between him, Bailey, Baptiste or fasching. Edited by Derrico

Sigh. If this was a case of letting them have Carrier to save Ullmark, I think it was the wrong choice. If this was a case of legitimately valuing Ennis above Carrier, JBot just undid the good first impression he made on me with the Beaulieu trade.

Wasn't high on gm Bobblehead to begin with. This confirms my intel.  In pgh he had little input into talent eval.  Just how much they could afford.

Per Frank Servalli

Closing up some of the loose ends lingering out there. Believe #Vegas takes William Carrier from BUF and Jon Merrill from NJD.

I have no idea if this guy is right but I can't believe that some guy tweets what he believes and now several news outlets are reporting it as fact.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.