Expansion draft and league-wide wheeling and dealing

Brawndo

Per McKenzie

I'm hearing it's goaltender J-F Berube, as part of the larger deal between NYI and VGK

Per Custance Flyers Bellamare to Kings

Believe Oscar Lindberg is the guy from NYR. Not sure if that meant NYR made a deal to keep Raanta or not. We shall see.

Per Frank Servalli

Edited by BRAWNDO

They might wind up with some decent talent, but look at how common it is for new guys to have chemistry issues after a signing or trade. Now imagine every single player on the team being in that situation. There's going to be a ton of growing pains.

I imagine their ordeal will form a bond between the players. 

@andystrickland
Can confirm David Perron has been selected by @GoldenKnights...was notified last night #stlblues

@StapeNewsday
No reason to ever doubt @TSNBobMcKenzie. So the deal is #Isles 1st, 15th overall and Grabovski to have Vegas select JF Berube.

Kulikov?

If it's between him, Carrier or Ullmark that's the Sabres Best Case scenario

Per John Shannon

Sounds like Deryk Engelland is the Calgary Flames player going to Vegas. He's a UFA ON July 1.

#ExpansionDraft

From Friedman

Hear CLB player is indeed William Karlsson. FLA appears to be Jonathan Marchessault. LV has also apparently acquired a haul of draft picks.

have seen Grabner for NYR, Nosek for Det and Schmidt for Washington, could open the door for Ullmark?

I was thinking the same thing. Fleury and JF Berube so far, but no Mrazek or Raanta. 

Malcolm Subban from Boston still a potential, but I have seen reports of Colin Miller there. 

The big one still out there is Grubauer from Washington. 

I was thinking the same thing. Fleury and JF Berube so far, but no Mrazek or Raanta.

Malcolm Subban from Boston still a potential, but I have seen reports of Colin Miller there.

How many do they have to take today? Perhaps they are planning on flipping some of tonight's haul for a tender.

Believe that the Vegas expansion pick from San Jose is David Schlemko Per Le Brun

Griffin Reinhart from Edmonton

They need to add salary to meet the requirements,

Moulson or Bogo perhaps

Colin Miller from Boston per Friedman

Edited by BRAWNDO

Friedman just said Colin Miller.

Edited by Lanny

Please confirm or add to this unconfirmed list

Miller, Methot, Liepsic, Garrison, Marchesault, Emelin, Nosek

Fleury, Bellemare, Berube, Lindberg, Karlsson

Haula, TVR, Perron, Eakin

Sbisa, Reinhart, Engelund, Schlemko, McNabb, Stoner

To come: Devils, Carolina, Washington, Nashville, Colorado, Winnipeg, Arizona

No, he's not. He's just overpaid.

We had these same conversations about Jochen Hecht back in the day.

No, Bogo is definitely garbage. At the very least, he's been undeniably terrible for two straight seasons.

This is crazy. Maybe a half-dozen teams that haven't leaked and we're one of them.

I'll be kinda sad if we're returning to the Darcy-era with respect to nobody knowing anything about the team.

This is crazy. Maybe a half-dozen teams that haven't leaked and we're one of them.

Since they are like family, Moulson would seem to be the likely choice.

No, Bogo is definitely garbage. At the very least, he's been undeniably terrible for two straight seasons.

I'll be kinda sad if we're returning to the Darcy-era with respect to nobody knowing anything about the team.

I don't get this. Lack of leaks is good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.