Expansion draft and league-wide wheeling and dealing

Brawndo

Currently capable or 30g guys like in the sense of Moulson is one

No, like Neal who scored 31 last year and paced for 27 this year, and Marchesseault who got 30, not like Matt Moulson

I'm interested to see how Shipachev looks, he produced better than Radulov did before coming over I think, so there's a chance he's a 60 point guy. 

Hearing that VGK have selected Marc Methot in the expansion draft... whether or not he gets flipped over the next few days...

Per Le Brun

Toronto and Kevin Allen had Buffalo as a potential destination

Isn't that guy missing a hand?

No, like Neal who scored 31 last year and paced for 27 this year, and Marchesseault who got 30, not like Matt Moulson

I'm interested to see how Shipachev looks, he produced better than Radulov did before coming over I think, so there's a chance he's a 60 point guy. 

Neal is older and going to be with worse talent. Massachusetts I'm not too sure about

I like Shippy-shev, he looked good in the playoffs

Isn't that guy missing a hand?

Still better than Gorges

Neal is older and going to be with worse talent. Massachusetts I'm not too sure about

Still better than Gorges

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts gave us Eichel, good sir! Edited by BRAWNDO

Still better than Gorges

Or, Neal gets top line minutes instead of Forsberg and takes advantage. 

But really, it's just kinda interesting to see the level of talent this team is going to have. Looks to be way better than the rosters of other recent expansion teams, as was the goal

Alexi Emelin rumored to be VGK's Selection from Montreal per McKenzie

I saw that and it would be awesome but a deal may be in place not to take him... or someting hinky because another Montreal D is also rumored..young guy Edited by North Buffalo

Hearing that VGK have selected Marc Methot in the expansion draft... whether or not he gets flipped over the next few days...

Per Le Brun

Toronto and Kevin Allen had Buffalo as a potential destination

NOOOO.

No one on the wrong side of 30 please.  Also 5 mill for the next 2 seasons for a guy already 32 is not going to move this team forward.  Don't do it Jbot.  

Edited by GASabresFan

NOOOO.

No one on the wrong side of 30 please.  Also 5 mill for the next 23 season for a guy already 32 is not going to move this team forward.  Don't do it Jbot.  

32 is the wrong side of 30? A lot of posters just got depressed :lol:

NOOOO.

No one on the wrong side of 30 please.  Also 5 mill for the next 23 season for a guy already 32 is not going to move this team forward.  Don't do it Jbot.  

It's 2 seasons but yea I don't want Marc Methot. Like HELLLLL NOOOO to Marc Methot, hell no. 

Edited by LGR4GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.