Rumor: LA Kings interested in Evander Kane

LGR4GM

Our D at the moment is

McCabe - Ristolainen

Beaulieu - Antipin

Guhle - Bogosian

Gorges

unless you want Guhle in the AHL, you don't trade kane for a top 4 defenseman.

I'm really not comfortable with the way that looks at all. I want another guy who can legitimately compete for a top-4 spot.

yes, please.

Agreed, the AHL is exactly where I want Guhle. Plus, there is no guarantee that any of Antipin, Guhle, or Beaulieu work out. We need to go get another top 4 guy 

I'd rather get to a point where we let our prospects marinate in the AHL too long rather than rush them to fill holes.

:thumbsup:

I'm really not comfortable with the way that looks at all. I want another guy who can legitimately compete for a top-4 spot.

Yes to all of the above.

IF Ryan Strome is worth Jordan Eberle, what are Reinhart and Kane worth?

Moving Reinhart........touchy situation. The return should be a top flight LW'er or a 22 - 24 yr old solid #2 d man and a high mid 1st rd pick for starters.

He most likely excels at center, based on what I've seen video on him from his Jr. days.

I personally would let Arizona re-unite the Duclair, Domi, Reinhart world Jr's line if they gave Dvorak and Chychrun in return.

Kane and 8 to Vegas for 13, 15 and Colin Miller.

That gives Vegas 6 and 8 in an attempt to move up to a top 3 pick if that really is what they covet.

*I'd love to see Kane in Vegas lol.

Edited by Derrico

Kane and 8 to Vegas for 13, 15 and Colin Miller.

That gives Vegas 6 and 8 in an attempt to move up to a top 3 pick if that really is what they covet.

They want nothing to do with Kane though. He doesn't make a lot of sense for them

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.