67 / 11 / -10.7

73 / 10 / -14.2

78 / 16 / -11.9

48 / 2 / -9.6

67 / 13 / -12.5

66 / 6 / -8.7

57 / 7 / -7.4

11 / 2 / -3.1

He's a black hole that can't do anything at an NHL level, and going through several years of Rags/Penguins fan forums tells a story of intense hatred and incredible amounts of frustration and confusion as to why he got the playing time that he did (any at all). 

Also in a recent "Worst player you've ever seen play for your team" thread posted on hfboards, on the main boards where fans from every team submitted 154 posts on the subject including side conversations, his name was mentioned 7 times. I think that's grounds for at least being in the discussion of players in the bowels of the league.

And yet he may have been the most important skater last night.

And yet he may have been the most important skater last night.

Yes, and Murray might have lost the O'Reilly trade...in some universe where Zadorov has become a Norris candidate. In that universe, Glass may have been one of the most important skaters last night. But not in this universe.

Yes, and Murray might have lost the O'Reilly trade...in some universe where Zadorov has become a Norris candidate. In that universe, Glass may have been one of the most important skaters last night. But not in this universe.

He did more in ten minutes of ice time than Karlsson did in fifteen (before he left the game).  A fight that set the tone and two assists.  Not a bad day.

If you wear white skates, you had better be the best damn player on the ice at all times.

Edit to add: if you wear white skates and a tinted visor you are beyond redemption.

You probably also wear #69 in that case.

true but Crosby has had like how many?

Some of which have kept him out for a long time, and others of which have not.

I learned this morning that there is no rule as to how long a player must be symptom-free.  The strongly-suggested guideline is 7 days.

Some of which have kept him out for a long time, and others of which have not.

I learned this morning that there is no rule as to how long a player must be symptom-free.  The strongly-suggested guideline is 7 days.

IIRC, there's 7 stages / signs one is supposed to clear/ look for & for most non-professional athletes they are supposed to be looked at/for on successive days to help guard against regressing.

Interestingly, the team Dr the Pens had when Crosby started getting concussions was let go a while back. (~2-3 years ago.) Were he still the physician, I'd be surprised to see him let back so soon. (Not saying he wouldn't have been nor attempting to impugn the new guy. Just saying the old one was very conservative w/ treatment / protocols.)

Hoo boy.

I really hope Crosby isn't rushing himself back.

I read upthread that some of Crosby's long-term concussions were later thought to be misdiagnosed neck alignment issues (Connolly had something similar), so maybe this isn't quite as scary as I might think.

Still. I dunno, man. If you're legitimately concussed, it's hard to see how you're back this quickly. What's it been - 4 days?

They said that about Tim Connolly's injuries too.  I didn't believe it then either.  I think that was #fakenews to keep his head from being targeted when he came back.

Hoo boy.

I really hope Crosby isn't rushing himself back.

I read upthread that some of Crosby's long-term concussions were later thought to be misdiagnosed neck alignment issues (Connolly had something similar), so maybe this isn't quite as scary as I might think.

Still. I dunno, man. If you're legitimately concussed, it's hard to see how you're back this quickly. What's it been - 4 days

I haven't watched more than 15 minutes of any game in the Blues/Preds series. Definitely the most boring out of the 4. I hope Nashville wins, but......yaaaawn!!!!

They beat the out of ea h other last game. That was bighly entertaining. They must have been takin it easy tonight.

The way penalties are called in the playoffs is so ###### stupid.

I assume you're reffering to the bogus call against Lucic resulting in a penalty shot? That isn't even a penalty to most refs, let alone a penalty shot. Terrible call.

They beat the ###### out of ea h other last game. That was bighly entertaining. They must have been takin it easy tonight.

Damn, wish I watched it all. Tonight I tried watching, didn't keep my attention very long. All I can say is that in the little bit I've seen so far, Ryan Ellis is one hell of a defenseman.

I assume you're reffering to the bogus call against Lucic resulting in a penalty shot? That isn't even a penalty to most refs, let alone a penalty shot. Terrible call.

Damn, wish I watched it all. Tonight I tried watching, didn't keep my attention very long. All I can say is that in the little bit I've seen so far, Ryan Ellis is one hell of a defenseman.

He's been really good

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.