2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 2

WildCard

I always have wanted to go there.  I'm really jealous!

Iceland is really fantastic and there really isn't much ice.  Greenland and Iceland should switch names.  

Friends went and loved it. We only passed through years ago on our way to Denmark.  Always wanted to go for an extended stay.  Still on our list.

Iceland is really fantastic and there really isn't much ice.  Greenland and Iceland should switch names.  

Friends went and loved it. We only passed through years ago on our way to Denmark.  Always wanted to go for an extended stay.  Still on our list.

Fun fact, they did this on purpose

Yup, I'm sure he's taking a level of personal happiness from a career-threatening injury (that could have even further lasting consequences, given the player's history, and what we know about head trauma) due to being on the receiving end of a dime-a-dozen slash that you see 50 times a game, that unfortunately resulted in an exceptionally uncommon result.

Just can't get upset over it.  Sorry.  I don't like that he's out with a concussion but there are guys I feel bad for and there those who I don't.  He's not exactly endearing himself to me with his antics.  The image below pretty much sums it up for me.

rdSCLa8l.jpg

Iceland is really fantastic and there really isn't much ice. Greenland and Iceland should switch names.

Friends went and loved it. We only passed through years ago on our way to Denmark. Always wanted to go for an extended stay. Still on our list.

A lot of big glaciers, the roads here are, well, non existent outside of the major cities... But the culture and people are great so far.... My cousin played hockey here and in Amsterdam, I'm actually hoping I find some kind of local hockey,its not icy, but it's not exactly warm.

These Preds playoff games are so much fun to be at. The crowd is absolutely electric. Standing ovations through many of the TV timeouts. Been to many Preds playoff series, but this just feels different...

BTW - there is no better defenseman in the NHL right now than Ryan Ellis.

These Preds playoff games are so much fun to be at. The crowd is absolutely electric. Standing ovations through many of the TV timeouts. Been to many Preds playoff series, but this just feels different...

BTW - there is no better defenseman in the NHL right now than Ryan Ellis.

but Ellis is only 5'10

????

Preds look like the real deal this year.  Fast and physical.  And when you look at Rinne, the guy takes up 3/4 of the net just standing there.  I have seen NO difference in the size of the goalies since the NHL implemented the form-fitting pads.  However, Rinne would be good at half the size.

The Caps rush shots when they're set up. They don't do the work to set up something good. They're mostly dangerous on the rush, and the PP.

Time for an Ovi slapshot goal.

That was the worst play I've ever seen an NHL defenseman make on the PP.

Edited by qwksndmonster

The Pens are a team of savvy vets, still in their prime. They are an extremely committed hockey team.

They always seem to believe they are going to win. Even with no Sid. Very confident.

...who also are also clearly missing the leadership of their captain. :/

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.