2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 2

WildCard

I'm one of Reinhart's biggest fans here.

Murray missed, Draisaitl was the pick.

Reinhart was clear #2 at the time. There was only the question of Ekblad or Reinhart at 2 depending on FLA.

Oilers looking like bees buzzing around and the Ducks are trying to swat them away but have realized they need to simply take cover right now...4-0 in the 1st with half a period left...Oilers are looking like the 80's Oilers...Ducks have no answers right now...

Yeah that's an ugly game.... Sorry quacks, no comeback tonight.... I dont see how the ducks can win game 7 looking this bad right now.... Is Edmontons speed too much for even Nashville?

This Oilers team reminds me a lot of the Sabres and Hurricanes speed coming out of the lockout...

Uh, Buffalo has the slowest team in the entire NHL so I think the answer to that one is probably no

Lucic, Kassian, Maroon, Draisaitl, RNH, and most of the rest of the bottom six? We can match that. Edmonton is way more a "strong team with McDavid" than a fast-skating team. We get a couple puck-moving D and a better system and we're fine.

Yes, exactly.

Reinhart is going to be a very good player for us. That's what matters.

It sure seems that he will be. 47 points as a 21 year old sophomore is a very good start. I'm really hoping (& pretty much expecting) to see him at 58 or more this year.

Something something negative momentum and emotions from game 5 something something.

Well, in fairness, if the other team's goalie flat out refuses to cover the 5 hole it doesn't matter how despondent your team is heading into puck drop. ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.