• Gilman
    • Botterill
    • Brisebois
    • Regier
    • Sabertooth
    • Pegula
    • Someone on SabreSpace
    • Guerin

Whoever is the Sabres writer for thehockeywriters is not the brightest. Wants Lombardi and Roy as GM / HC combo

I think it's someone new because they had to fire their Sabres writer last week for plagiarism.

Whoever is the Sabres writer for thehockeywriters is not the brightest. Wants Lombardi and Roy as GM / HC combo

Oh no.  This is a bad take. 

I think it's someone new because they had to fire their Sabres writer last week for plagiarism.

Someone else's opinion would have been a better look than the above, tbh.

Nope, that's the same guy actually 

https://soundcloud.com/thehockeywriterslive/the-hockey-writer-live-episode-17

That's not even close :lol:

They should fire the new guy for incompetence. There are, of course, perfectly sound arguments for Lombardi. Roy, on the other hand...

Yeah it's Roy as the HC that astounded me. I linked the podcast below, it's pretty funny

That's the best part. Imagine Harrington's ego boost when that happened :lol:

Um well guys I hate to say it but, I think I know the guy they're talking about. If it is the same guy he is from Buffalo. I just cant see his picture to confirm. It's sad if its him.

Edited by TOROSAYS

Um well guys I hate to say it but, I think I know the guy they're talking about. If it is the same guy he is from Buffalo. I just cant see his picture to confirm. It's sad if its him.

I mean, don't plagiarize. All he had to do was cite that article and it would have been fine.

This isn't true. He copied the article practically verbatim. Even if he then cited the original, he still plagiarized. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/589/02/ 

True, I guess I meant he could have changed the headline, written a small blurb, then said something like "Mike Harrington from The Buffalo News reports the following:" and pasted the important part of the article in quotes.

Either way, he's an idiot, and I don't feel sorry for him.

Welcome to the board.

Did you set up an account as Tarosays when you set up this one?

There was some activity on that other account, but no posts.  Just wondering.