If you bought a jersey...

spndnchz

Taking my young nephew to the season closer gonna get him a jersey. Not Eichel. Seems cliche.

Yeah I had the same worry but honestly I know I'd be disappointed with anything else. He's head and shoulders above any player on this team in my favorites, so might as well be happy with it. If your nephews favorite player is Eichel, get him one I say.

Plus, he's young you say, so damn with cliches!

Um. This years team.

Umm. Our team.Taking my young nephew to the season closer gonna get him a jersey. Not Eichel. Seems cliche.

Franson.

Oh, wait, what? You like the kid? :p

If you aren't doing Eichel, can't go wrong w/ one of the 3 big R's (Ristolainen, Reinhart, or Ryan O'Reilly). Or maybe go seriously off the board w/ the little R Rodrigues.

Franson.

Oh, wait, what? You like the kid? :p

If you aren't doing Eichel, can't go wrong w/ one of the 3 big R's (Ristolainen, Reinhart, or Ryan O'Reilly). Or maybe go seriously off the board w/ the little R Rodrigues.

Yeah thinking that too. Give him someone to root for.

Lehner. Guy looks like a Viking and has played well all season.

Tonight may not be the night to make that claim.

Jersey: Eichel has to be considered. As Taro termed it, the three R's would be next. After that, how would the kid feel if the player isn't on the team three years from now? I'm not sure I'd guarantee many other players on the team this year will be. (Serious comment, if he sees some oddball jersey as cool a lesser known player might work; otherwise, I'm not sure you can stray too far from Eichel and the R's.)

For me, Eichel or Risto, probably Risto just to be "different" from the Eichel cliche.

Eichel is the answer(actually whatever he says he wants is the answer, why not let him pick?) Clichés don't apply to children. I have a hard time wearing a jersey of anyone younger than me, so it's throwbacks or nothing for me now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.