GDT: Colorado Avalanche @ Buffalo Sabres 7:30 pm MSG.

Porsche

Well Noone started one, may as well pop my GDT cherry on an easy game. Will it be easy? 

Sabres host the 2016/2017 Tank candidate of the year Colorado at Keybank Center. 

Like every game from here on out this game is a must win. Sabres are 4-5-1 in their last 10 games, coming off a gritty win against Ottawa Tuesday night. 

We are still 5 points from Toronto for the last WC spot. 

Let go buffalo!

Well Noone started one, may as well pop my GDT cherry on an easy game. Will it be easy? 

Sabres host the 2016/2017 Tank candidate of the year Colorado at Keybank Center. 

Like every game from here on out this game is a must win. Sabres are 4-5-1 in their last 10 games, coming off a gritty win against Ottawa Tuesday night. 

We are still 5 points from Toronto for the last WC spot. 

Let go buffalo!

Hey - thanks kindly for doing so.

Look forward to seeing more of your posts here!

Also: I like the avatar.

8-2 Victory for Buffalo

Eichel gets 5 pts

Grant scores his 1st

Kane scores his 19th & 20th

Bailey gets a goal

Risto puts up 3 pts

ROR gets a goal

Avs scorers

Grigs

Duchene

I forgot about Grigs.  They have Zads too don't they?  What paring is he on I wonder?

8-2 Victory for Buffalo

Eichel gets 5 pts

Grant scores his 1st

Bailey gets a goal

Risto puts up 3 pts

ROR gets a goal

Avs scorers

Grigs

Duchene

I think it we got a 5-2 lead, Bylsma would put both Lehner and Nilsson out there. Have them stack their pads, then stack on top of each other horizontally to cover the entire net. He's also position Risto and Falk at each goal post. I envision them stationed like two giant Doberman pinschers. Go ahead, Avs! Fire 56 third period shots. Nothing is getting past this Bylsma Barbican!!

ea59c2872c815f1613f62ab8fdd0f043.jpg

8-2 Victory for Buffalo

Eichel gets 5 pts

Grant scores his 1st

Bailey gets a goal

Risto puts up 3 pts

ROR gets a goal

Avs scorers

Grigs

Duchene

If you're gonna dream, dream big!

I forgot about Grigs.  They have Zads too don't they?  What paring is he on I wonder?

First pair, per DailyFaceOff.

Oh, and Grigo is 2nd line LW.  For whatever that's worth.

I'm not sure how I feel about tonight.

They're going up against a tank tonight, an easy two points, right? The game is on a Thursday, this team can't win on Thursdays. We won last game, previous win/loss patterns dictate we will lose this game. If the team has any chance of making the playoffs these games vs. the avalanche and coyotes are MUST wins so I'd expect the team to come out with urgency, right?

I see two scenarios:

A. The team plays well and has an easy victory against the worst team in the league and keep pace in the wildcard hunt

B. The Sabres come out flat and get embarrassed on National television, prompting management to fire DDB and sparking the team to an unlikely win-streak to close the season, get into the playoffs and bring a cup home to Buffalo.

Win-win, really.

Go Sabres!

I'm not sure how I feel about tonight.

They're going up against a tank tonight, an easy two points, right? The game is on a Thursday, this team can't win on Thursdays. We won last game, previous win/loss patterns dictate we will lose this game. If the team has any chance of making the playoffs these games vs. the avalanche and coyotes are MUST wins so I'd expect the team to come out with urgency, right?

I see two scenarios:

A. The team plays well and has an easy victory against the worst team in the league and keep pace in the wildcard hunt

B. The Sabres come out flat and get embarrassed on National television, prompting management to fire DDB and sparking the team to an unlikely win-streak to close the season, get into the playoffs and bring a cup home to Buffalo.

Win-win, really.

Go Sabres!

B. is wishful thinking.  DD will not be fired if they lose tonight.  It will take more than that.

Besides, stupid sexy Julien has already been taken.

I hate that the game is on NBC Sports. Directv has a free preview of Center Ice this week so instead of getting the home feed it will be blacked out in favor of the NBC jackoffs.

Always true with CI, even for those of us who actually pay. 

The one thing I wish they would do as part of CI (and I might even pay more for this) is to include the pre- and post-game shows.  Even better if it included all NHL-related content on the locals like MSG.

Franson no go, Kane practicing with Eichel and Reinhart

Good to hear the Kane news.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.