GDT: Colorado Avalanche @ Buffalo Sabres 7:30 pm MSG.

Porsche

I really like having a multi-dimensional fighter on the team.  Foligno is a solid middle-6 kind of player but he isn't afraid to drop the gloves.  So much better than suffering with DLo.

(I think Girgs is still out though.)

Edited by Doohickie

Zads is going to be a nice player for them, from what it looks like. I'd do that trade over 10000 times though.

We don't like to show up against bad teams, it feels like (no statistics to back that up, just a feeling I get) but we're good against the west at home. We can't win on Thursdays, they haven't won on the road since Christmas. Something's gotta give.

We better freaking win this game.

Always true with CI, even for those of us who actually pay. 

The one thing I wish they would do as part of CI (and I might even pay more for this) is to include the pre- and post-game shows.  Even better if it included all NHL-related content on the locals like.

Being on the Canadian west coast this is never an issue for me.

Except on Sunday, when I came home after two periods expecting to start the game on delay on Game Centre and found out it was blacked out because we were playing the Canucks.

Might be the first periods I've missed all year.

Always true with CI, even for those of us who actually pay. 

The one thing I wish they would do as part of CI (and I might even pay more for this) is to include the pre- and post-game shows.  Even better if it included all NHL-related content on the locals like MSG.

Good to hear the Kane news.

Yeah, I had Center Ice for years and I always hated the OLN/Versus/NBCSports games. Being in NC I have no choice but to watch the Carolina feed whenever we play the Hurricanes too. I believe if you pay for the extra sports pack with Directv though you can get the full pre and post game shows you just have to switch back and forth from the Center Ice channels (770's and 780's). I want to say they play in full on the MSG channels (channel 635 or so).

I think it we got a 5-2 lead, Bylsma would put both Lehner and Nilsson out there. Have them stack their pads, then stack on top of each other horizontally to cover the entire net. He's also position Risto and Falk at each goal post. I envision them stationed like two giant Doberman pinschers. Go ahead, Avs! Fire 56 third period shots. Nothing is getting past this Bylsma Barbican!!ea59c2872c815f1613f62ab8fdd0f043.jpg

Nice looking doby's I had a fawn color one.

Back when I had the DirecTv sports pack, even without CI you'd get the pre and post game shows. I'd often listen to the game on XM radio and turn on the TV postgame show  

Same. If I could get decent internet service I would love to try other ways. But I'm stuck being blackmailed by DirecTV.

Lets Go Boys!!! I'd like to see Bailey score a couple.

Who will Zadorov plaster tonight?

Seeing we got McCabe playing the same style I don't mind we traded him at all.    though the both of them on our bue line would have been awesome. 

Can't watch it live stuck at work will check here now and then. :(

They better not take the avalanche litely though.

Caught the tail end of the NBCSN pregame just now, which of course is a mistake.  Hammering hard on who might be traded, including Gio...but heavy on maybes.  Since it's entirely within the realm of Metaphysical possibility that any player could theoretically be traded I feel this is not exactly a hot take. 

I'm getting grumpy already, screw NBC.  GO Sabres. 

Caught the tail end of the NBCSN pregame just now, which of course is a mistake.  Hammering hard on who might be traded, including Gio...but heavy on maybes.  Since it's entirely within the realm of Metaphysical possibility that any player could theoretically be traded I feel this is not exactly a hot take. 

I'm getting grumpy already, screw NBC.  GO Sabres. 

I got fed up with all the reporting before the season, they had written us out of the play offs then, isn't much different now and still only 5 points out.

Seriously, enough of the kid anthem singers. It's not cute any more. (It never really was). That was nauseating. 

I was over in the kitchen...  and radio only because it's on NBCSN so I can't watch it over the interwebs....    I cringed from 30 feet away. That was who we selected to represent us on a national audience?   I didn't know it was a kid... that makes me feel bad. But still. I don't feel that bad. That was not a good rendition of either anthem.

I was over in the kitchen...  and radio only because it's on NBCSN so I can't watch it over the interwebs....    I cringed from 30 feet away. That was who we selected to represent us on a national audience?   I didn't know it was a kid... that makes me feel bad. But still. I don't feel that bad. That was not a good rendition of either anthem.

Thankfully it wasn't aired on TV. But yeah, it was bad. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.