Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

I think that's fair. I just think if we're going to talk about the NFL being gross then we need to talk about the reasons why people play the game in spite of it. 

Fair.

What's of more value in the market: The guaranteed money that, say, a starting cornerback can make, or a degree in accounting? And by "value," I'd want to account for the uncertainties or unlikelihood associated with obtaining either outcome. 

Still. I'm not smart enough to do that. We need an actuary or something.

I think that's fair. 

Fair.

giphy.gif

That's fine but he isn't for Buffalo

If 3 teams draft qbs b4 buffalo, there's still 2 qbs I think of before Allen

If three teams draft quarterbacks before Buffalo, there are still two quarterbacks and two ROUNDS before I think of Allen.

Thank God!

Anyone remember Brock Osweiller?

What about Ryan Mallet?

Both of those guys corpses are better than Josh Allen.

Wow ... sounds like you've been to a few Cowboy games and seen Allen up close and personal. Either that or he got your sister preggers.

Good.  Then the Bills can draft a third-to-fifth round QB just where they should:  in the third to fifth rounds.

Awesome ... Peterman the sequel. Who starts next year ? 

Wow ... sounds like you've been to a few Cowboy games and seen Allen up close and personal. Either that or he got your sister preggers.

Awesome ... Peterman the sequel. Who starts next year ? 

Allen IS Peterman the sequel.  Or worse.  This way they're not using an inappropriate pick on him.