Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Beefy 5 layer burrito, double decker taco, and a Mexican pizza. Throw in a bunch of hot, fire and Diablo. Thanks, I'll pull around. 30 seconds later I'm on the highway to deliciousness.

I'll tell you what:  I'll try it again for the first time in two decades, as long as I get ... 

Funny this is what I recommend for patients with constipation

...free medical care afterwards.  And a bottle of Listerine because I think the taste probably hasn't changed.

Edited by Eleven

Can the Patriots get any luckier? Their path to the Super Bowl goes through Tennessee and Jacksonville? Unreal.

Not like it was going to matter either way.

Bortles may have looked good today, but Belichick is not going to be nearly as easy. He's going to play Bortles just like Tyrod, and the Pats will dominate

Not like it was going to matter either way.

Bortles may have looked good today, but Belichick is not going to be nearly as easy. He's going to play Bortles just like Tyrod, and the Pats will dominate

Stealers got pounded by the Jags in the regular season & learned nothing from it. The biggest story coming out of Pittsburgh this week was Bell worrying about getting franchise tagged.

Good for Marrone, I guess. Definitely rooting for the Saints/ Vikes winner from here on out. :(

I’m wondering if they hire Rob Chudzinski as the QB Coach and passing game coordinator.

Daboll Offenses excel at run

He also was sought after by McDaniels, Patricia and Belichick apparently for their impending OC slots

Edited by Brawndo